Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa Reviews

• Sep 24, 2020

I found this to be a little better than the first film

I found this to be a little better than the first film

• Aug 07, 2020

I thought Madagascar 2 was not bad as people say it is. It was funny and weird with Motto Motto. It is about the crew going to the jungle were Alex finds his parents. It was pretty dang awesome. 9/10

• Jul 14, 2020

This is an annoying movie. I've seen it once or maybe twice, and never plan to watch it again. I don't really recommend it.

• Jul 13, 2020

It's a great improvement on its predecessor, with more character development, stunning animation, consistent humor, and an entertaining and emotional story.

• Jul 13, 2020

Madagascar 2 is very funny, I would watch it again.

Madagascar 2 is very funny, I would watch it again.

• Jun 04, 2020

This was way better than the first one. Every main character has something to do and the story is actually kind of interesting. The villain is hysterical and how obvious he makes his actions. The comedy is way stronger than in the predecessor, and there are good things going on. Very good. I would recommend it, for sure.

• May 19, 2020

It's mildly entertaining with its characters, but it's no where as good as the other entries, while also being pointless later on.

• May 10, 2020

This sequel is not as good as the first one. It is enough to make you laugh and the kids will enjoy it more then you. The movie fails to really give us a compelling plot and a lot of it is the same jokes from the first one.

• Apr 09, 2020

Animation very well done, full of details

Animation very well done, full of details

• Mar 19, 2020

I actually thought this was nearly perfect! A lot of the humor landed very well with me, with the penguins & lemur netting belly laughs. I don't think they could've taken this set of characters and made a better plot out of them, even if it does harken back to Lion King. Each character was developed in interesting ways and it was abundantly clear the penguins needed a spin-off.