Maiden Reviews

Great adventure movie with good motivational women

Great adventure movie with good motivational women

• Susan S
    4d ago

The beautiful truth of this story.

The beautiful truth of this story.

• 4d ago

Not to be missed! Remarkable women accomplished what they were told they couldn’t do‼️

• 4d ago

only film i hadn't seen at the local arthouse - indie joint. even with the high ratings-reviews, expected it wasn't my cup of tea. EXCELLENT film. now that's a story! first documentary i have ever watched that i wished to be made into a full fledged adventure movie. what.a.story.

• 4d ago

Wonderful film. I hadn't known that it was going to be a documentary, but having the actual footage and interviews of the characters then and now made it even better. Courageous, young women doing something remarkable.

Bring your daughter!

Bring your daughter!

• 5d ago

I am so sick of these "all female this" and "all female that" movies.

I am so sick of these "all female this" and "all female that" movies.

this is one very enjoyable movie. see it and bring your kids

this is one very enjoyable movie. see it and bring your kids

• Linda
    Aug 15, 2019

Great movie, great sailing footage, very exciting. Cant believe they did it.

Great movie, great sailing footage, very exciting. Cant believe they did it.

• Cassandra J