Maleficent Reviews

• 15h ago

Loved every minute of this movie! Wish Angelina Jolie made more movies!

Loved every minute of this movie! Wish Angelina Jolie made more movies!

• Oct 18, 2019

Great story! And themes!

Great story! And themes!

• 1d ago

Maleficent was very good. Not sure why it got so much hate but I loved this movie.

• 1d ago

Angelina Jolie's performance as Maleficent was nothing short of excellence. The film was aight but they definitely didn't put as much effort into the development of the other characters as I would've hoped. It hurt the film.

• 2d ago

Surprisingly well framed film. There were some undeveloped portions that could have been removed later by producers but all together with darkness and love leave the audience taking more away from the movie than when they enter the theater.

• 2d ago

I absolutely loved Maleficent and can't wait to see the new movie!

I absolutely loved Maleficent and can't wait to see the new movie!

• 4d ago

This Movie Is Amazing! I loved seeing a villain as a hero in this movie! Jolie's Proformance is amazing. I loved this movie!

• Oct 12, 2019

Angelina Jolie is fantastic as Maleficent. This movie is visually stunning and action-packed. The comic relief from Imelda Staunton, Juno Temple and Lesley Manville is great. Elle Fanning is great as Aurora and shines like Jolie in the role.

• Oct 12, 2019

love it. Lots of action

love it. Lots of action

• Oct 08, 2019

It's a beautifully revisited story.

It's a beautifully revisited story.