Martian Child - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Martian Child Reviews

October 29, 2017
Manipulative at its finest.
October 27, 2017
I liked this movie. The characters are quirky but likable and the little "Nice Talk" sequence is inspired.
½ August 27, 2017
I enjoyed this story despite the reviews
August 26, 2017
This movie was brilliant. A real joy to watch.
½ October 18, 2016
This movie was pretty darn cute, but odd. Professionally, I disagree with it but I still liked it.
September 4, 2015
A touching story about adoption and how cruel people can be. Great performance from John Cusack and a great soundtrack makes this well worth watching, even if the ending is utterly predictable. It's predictable in a good way as you would expect from a movie like this.
September 1, 2015
Usually don't like these movies, but this one could be reaqlly good. Definetly worth the ticket price.
½ October 5, 2014
Simply put: It is a tacky movie.
August 4, 2014
(First and only viewing - 11/15/2012)
June 30, 2014
This one is just a bit to syrupy for its own good.
½ April 27, 2014
A good movie that was almost a great movie. I like Cusack (both) so that made it a little more enjoyable. Touching but just not quite touching enough. Or, maybe it's too forced, or maybe it's just too predictable. Wasn't convincing but still worth a once over just for some of Coleman's I'm a Martian bits.
December 26, 2013
I don't care what critics say, I think it was really cute! John Cusak is a genius when it comes to playing a father....
½ November 8, 2013
Tear jerker. Very moving movie
October 23, 2013
Good, very emotional.
October 6, 2013
I loved this movie. John Cusack and Bobby Coleman brought it home. I'm still saying "Hot Coffee" and the long version of the "Never ever, ever, ever.....etc. Love it and need to watch it at least once a year!
September 25, 2013
A little melodramatic, but its hard for me to not enjoy a movie with John Cusack.
½ September 15, 2013
Simply horrible. John Cusack and Oliver Platt are bad enough on their own. Together in the same movie, it's like watching flies ****. Nobody even got shot in this.
June 24, 2013
I know I am a sucker, but I always love this movie. :-)
April 20, 2013
Quirky little movie that was funny and touching. If you are a John Cusack fan you will love it. He is charming and his usual off beat self.