Masterminds Reviews

• Sep 12, 2019

Some people dicide to rob a place for loads of money. They do manage to get away with it, but they trick each other so one of the robbers are sent to Mexico with little of the cash. He wants more, while the rest of the crew wants to get rid of him for good. Well, except from one of the female robbers that feel bad about this guy that she kind of have a crush on. There's many little details here and it is nearly unbelievable. Apparently this is a film based on a true story, the story of one of Americas most known heists. OK entertainment with a crew of known comedians. It's OK on most levels but it's not something to remember for a long time. 4 out of 10 bangs.

• Aug 07, 2019

Zach Galifianakis does it again!! With a amazing funny movie. I had my doubts in beginning but then got hooked. I dont think people understand this is a comedy and not to be taken that serious. Just enjoy the show

• Aug 01, 2019

Masterminds sadly just isn't funny. It's got an all star cast: it still isn't funny. It's got a worthy plot: it still isn't funny. It's not funny but it is bad.

• Jul 26, 2019

Im ignorant evidently because i love the shit out of this movie

Im ignorant evidently because i love the shit out of this movie

• Jul 25, 2019

Pretty funny! Complete stupidity, but good for a laugh or two. Overall, it’s a’aight.

• Jul 16, 2019

Wow, just wow. Written by middle schoolers? Probably. In any case one of the most stupid and unfunny movies I've ever watched. Nothing works and nothing is in the slightest bit funny. Probably because nothing in this movie conforms to known human behavior.

• Jun 13, 2019

A very strange and horrible journey. Very funny at moments and so distastefully pleasant. The fact that this was based on a true story is a miracle of biblical proportions. I am grateful to have witnessed it! Thank you Mr. Hess, top quality cast, and crew! <3 I would give five stars but the fifth star is unaccounted for...

• Jun 03, 2019

I don’t get all the negative reviews. This movie is so funny. It has a great cast and should have much better scores. Loved it! If you wanna laugh watch this film.

• Apr 28, 2019

Love this whole cast. Hilarious frickin movie.

Love this whole cast. Hilarious frickin movie.

• Apr 12, 2019

It could be said that cinema as a whole has been a way for people to delve into what they could turn reality into from films such as "Le Voyage Dans La Lun", A film that at the time opened the world to new perspectives and left in man the impression to truly reach up and touch the moon. To recent films that awaken us to harsh realities we don't know live under our noses such as "Five Feet Apart" a showcase of the intricacies of places where man's thoughts almost never drift. Film as a whole has a way of rooting in individuals beliefs passion and at the same time wonder and amazement of what could be and a simple peeks at what goes on in places even as close to us right now as what our neighbors next door. Masterminds could have been a small peek at the dreary yet intriguing aspects of desperation, hopelessness, and even heartbreak. Yet cheap film simply twists the picture to what they believe will sell and when a Masterminds was produced what sold was a hot girl, a hitman and a cheap laugh. Sadly not even that could save this film from failure