Megan Leavey Reviews

• Nov 11, 2019

😭😭All the feels, if you are looking to watch a film this veterans day, take a moment to check out Megan Leavey Movie, which you can find on Hulu!! What an inspired film about a marine and her dog!! and as a dog lover, the bond this incredible solder had with her dog was incredible, saving thousands of lives in the process!! Highly recommend it but I don't guarantee you won't end up tearing up like I did!! So, so good!! I wish more people understood the bond between a dog and its handler!

• Jun 15, 2019

Lassie goes to Iraq. But that slight similarity aside, this is a moving film that animal-lovers and people-lovers alike will love. Not as intense as some films about Iraq or war more generally, given the subject matter is the bond between a soldier and her explosive-sniffing dog. But it does portray well the bonds that people can form with animals, especially under such stressful conditions, and the pain of PTSD. And in some ways that lack of relative intensity is appealing, in that the film shows the danger of battle and the situation U.S. soldiers encountered there, without completely immersing the viewer in it.

• Mar 24, 2019

That a powerful movie!

That a powerful movie!

• Jan 16, 2019

They say 'a boy and his dog' - but this girl and her dog formed a bond that was moving. Great true story

• Jan 12, 2019

I absolutely loved it! The best movie I have seen in a really long time. The love between Megan and Rex is so heartwarming! Animals are not just animals. They are you’re best friends! The love she shoved for Rex was incredible! I highly recommended seeing this movie

• Dec 30, 2018

Best dog movie I've ever seen

Best dog movie I've ever seen

• Dec 10, 2018

A good film. Good actors. Good dog. Good dog. I kept waiting for something more. More love between the dog and Megan. Unfortunately all I kept seeing was the dog responding to the out of sight handler. Still, for animal lovers and especially dog lovers, it will bring a tear to the eye.

• Oct 28, 2018

Kate Mara shines as Megan Leavey in this touching true story that easily resonates with its audience for its honesty and simplicity. The movie mainly focuses on the relationship between Leavey and Rex and although the storyline doesn't benefit from that, solid acting and a satisfying ending make up for it.

• Sep 17, 2018

The movie was made for two things: to make you cry and steal your money. Aka it's poorly put together.

• Jul 21, 2018

This is one of the best movies someone could ever watch, as a pet owner you can relate to the love and the feel of the thought of losing your best friend. This movie has a message for so many people.. for example the fact that her best friend dies for overdosing it's life changing it is is 100% true that you could be going through that. But your life has a meaning to someone and this movie makes you feel every type of way. Love the message