Men in Black - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Men in Black Reviews

April 4, 2017
This movie is very cool and funny. There are some gross-out alien moments, but overall it is very good, quotable, and awesome.
March 22, 2017
I enjoyed this movie a lot as a kid.
March 20, 2017
Great comedy film. Great chemistry between Jones and Smith.
March 18, 2017
We are the Men in Black!
January 2, 2017
This is my least favorite Men in Black movie. Still good, though.
December 31, 2016
The plot is a little bit ridiculous, but Men In Black successfully uses the fabulous effects, hilarious acting, and deeply written characters, makes this film become the top of the 1990s.
½ December 24, 2016
Jones was hilarious... & Will Smith was well... Big Willie Style with it.
December 2, 2016
Great, unpredictable movie with lots and lots of suspense.
December 2, 2016
Smith and Jones are a hilarious tandem in a sci-fi flick that manages to be as funny as it is thrilling.
November 25, 2016
My favorite movie of 1997!
October 18, 2016
Lots of stupid, action packed fun. Nothing else to say than that.
September 30, 2016
Great acting. Great writing. Multiple levels of thought and comedy.
September 17, 2016
fun movie with a clever premise. Had some stupid stuff but still entertaining overall (about 5 viewings)
½ September 10, 2016
From the script to the acting to the charm of Will Smith in his prime. This movie has it all. A classic within the sci-fi genre. A must watch!
½ September 2, 2016
Alec and I about to watch!!!! A new generation to enjoy Sci Fi.
August 7, 2016
I didn't absolutely despise it, but with its stiff chemistry between Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones, uninteresting and generic alien bad guy, and cardboard thin supporting characters that are used for one or two scenes then immediately discarded, "Men in Black" rubbed me the wrong way in so many places.
½ August 7, 2016
A perfect hybrid of sci-fi, action and dry, deadpan comedy. What makes this movie genius is the fact that it's shot and directed in such a way that it could stand as a serious sci-fi mystery without the comedy; the hilarious comedy is simply a bonus. Barry Sonnenfeld is a genius.
August 6, 2016
Great fun. Love Tommy Lee Jones's deadpan.
jamrcla
August 1, 2016
Brilliant film, Loved the mix of comedy and sci-fi action, Very entertaining,
Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones on screen chemistry is great and makes the film what it is.