Men in Black - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Men in Black Reviews

September 3, 2017
Becky Once Told Us About A Flintstones Alien Character Named The Great Gazoo.
½ August 20, 2017
Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith were really good together in Men In Black. The movie moves along nicely, the main bad guy alien insect guy is pretty cool. And the movie mixes in some comedy without it getting too cheesy. The ending was pretty cool too. I enjoyed this movie quite a bit. Overall: 3.5/5 OR 7/10
August 5, 2017
This is really a awesome sci-fi comedy film ever. Men in black is such a classic film with lots of humour, action, and good sci-fi set pieces which is pretty damn cool plus awesome performances by will smith and tommy lee Jones. Good job barry sonnenfeld you such a classic sci-fi comedy film well done.
July 20, 2017
A great action thriller
½ July 18, 2017
I like this movie it's good
July 10, 2017
Smith and Jones are a hilarious tandem in a sci-fi flick that manages to be as funny as it is smart.
July 8, 2017
I thought it was a very good alien movie. Also some parts were funny .
July 3, 2017
Funny and action packed. Exactly what it needs to be. These unsung Marvel heroes, J (Will Smith) and K (Tommy Lee Jones) still pack an intergalactic punch 20 years later. Please don't reboot. Just make a sequel! Even if you cast other actors just don't start it over this soon.
July 1, 2017
Awesome performances done by will smith and tommy lee jones
½ June 22, 2017
Smart, stylish and funny, MIB is an unlikely blockbuster success.
June 19, 2017
Deliciosamente peculiar. A direção enérgica de Barry Sonnenfeld, juntamente com as performances de Tommy Lee Jones e Will Smith garantem que o filme permaneça assistível do início ao fim, o roteiro original é criativo e extremamente cômico o que torna Men in Black um clássico da comedia.
½ June 18, 2017
The film probably has aged a fraction in terms of special effects but it is still an incredible genre hybrid that deserves rediscovery. Will Smith cemented the box office star status with his performance and teams with Tommy Lee Jones. The mismatched buddy genre has struggled over the years but with the correct talent in front of the camera and behind, it can still work very well. The film is hilarious at times but it's the ambiguous storyline that works in the films favour. I had been recommending this to younger family members and I'm glad it holds up, it is much stronger than many of the recent films gracing our screens which is incredible. It is a shame it went into franchise territory but so did Ghostbusters, which wasn't exactly crying out loud for a sequel either. The film has a great cast and an interesting world building storyline and it never stays around long enough to bore the audience. The right balance of character, humour and setup, the film has this buildup finale that closes everything down. 18-06-2017.
½ June 16, 2017
This movie will make you scared of cockroaches and later be outweighed by the satisfaction of Smith and Jones squishing and destroying the menaces.
June 12, 2017
A wonderful, instant classic. Still lives up, today. Solid effects, funny, well directed, casted, acted, and written.
½ June 11, 2017
6/11/2017 (2): A good funny sci fi action flick with a great cast.
½ June 1, 2017
A fun, fresh, out-there sci-fi movie with genuine comedy and memorable performances.
April 4, 2017
This movie is very cool and funny. There are some gross-out alien moments, but overall it is very good, quotable, and awesome.
March 22, 2017
I enjoyed this movie a lot as a kid.
March 20, 2017
Great comedy film. Great chemistry between Jones and Smith.
March 18, 2017