Men in Black - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Men in Black Reviews

October 18, 2016
Lots of stupid, action packed fun. Nothing else to say than that.
September 30, 2016
Great acting. Great writing. Multiple levels of thought and comedy.
September 17, 2016
fun movie with a clever premise. Had some stupid stuff but still entertaining overall (about 5 viewings)
½ September 10, 2016
From the script to the acting to the charm of Will Smith in his prime. This movie has it all. A classic within the sci-fi genre. A must watch!
½ September 2, 2016
Alec and I about to watch!!!! A new generation to enjoy Sci Fi.
August 7, 2016
I didn't absolutely despise it, but with its stiff chemistry between Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones, uninteresting and generic alien bad guy, and cardboard thin supporting characters that are used for one or two scenes then immediately discarded, "Men in Black" rubbed me the wrong way in so many places.
½ August 7, 2016
A perfect hybrid of sci-fi, action and dry, deadpan comedy. What makes this movie genius is the fact that it's shot and directed in such a way that it could stand as a serious sci-fi mystery without the comedy; the hilarious comedy is simply a bonus. Barry Sonnenfeld is a genius.
August 6, 2016
Great fun. Love Tommy Lee Jones's deadpan.
August 1, 2016
Brilliant film, Loved the mix of comedy and sci-fi action, Very entertaining,
Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones on screen chemistry is great and makes the film what it is.
July 16, 2016
Stupidly funny, but never gonna watch again. Good time for when you're bored and nothing else is on...and you dont mind making fun of it a little
June 20, 2016
Men in Black has a solid script, spectaclar set, charismatic performance by Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones. This was very entertaining, and great all at the same time!
June 17, 2016
Funny and with good cast
½ June 13, 2016
Men in Black is an action packed comedic movie filled with gross aliens and hilarious actors. Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones are hilarious together. I would very much suggest this movie.
June 10, 2016
Men in Black is an amazing blockbuster thanks to a smart script amazing sets, puppetry, great CGI, and performances which makes this a movie that is hard to hate or dislike in that matter.
June 9, 2016
I'm not a huge alien/sci-fi fan so this is just so-so in my books. It's pretty funny though.
May 29, 2016
will Smith wes so cool
½ May 21, 2016
funny and entertaining. Surprised I didn't get around to watching it for almost 20 years.
May 2, 2016
I've never expect an alien movie can be so funny and lame.
½ April 30, 2016
Aliens, black humour, satiric and smarts dialogues in the correct doses for this sci fi comedy film.