Men in Black II Reviews

• 3d ago

Una copia mal riuscita del primo film. Stessi interpreti sia umani che non, un' antagonista veramente pessima e una trama molto molto simile al primo film. Onestamente pochi pochi aspetti da salvare.

• Feb 10, 2020

Not sure how they managed to get so far from the original.

Not sure how they managed to get so far from the original.

• Jan 30, 2020

I really don't like this movie, Smith and Jones make this movie tolerable, but it doesn't manage to mask how uninspired and cringy this film is. I never laughed during this movie, the comedy does not work at all and is kind of embarrassing. This was a rerun of the first movie and it just failed at everything that is attempted. It's watchable, but I really just despise this film.

• Jan 22, 2020

Ended it early cause it just wasn't good enough. It just wasn't funny enough to keep me around or interesting enough.

• Jan 21, 2020

Despite having a great direction by Barry Sonnenfeld, excellent action scenes, beautiful special effects, perfect makeup and charismatic performances by Tommy Lee Jones, Will Smith and Rosario Dawson, Men in Black II can't beat its predecessor due to the simple script by Robert Gordon and Barry Fanaro, but it takes us again for another fun adventure in this universe

• Jan 12, 2020

Unnecessary sequel is not entirely terrible, but clearly just a cash grab.

Unnecessary sequel is not entirely terrible, but clearly just a cash grab.

• Jan 07, 2020

More fun than I remember. The Grand Central locker aliens, David Cross's video store, Jones' memory wipe. Unfortunately, the new character additions are less remarkable; the villains are more annoying than they are funny or threatening, & Dawson's character is…just sort of there. Still, MIBII isn't so much bad as it is just a filler episode of an otherwise decent TV series…with an unwanted & quickly forgotten spin-off. It's the Friends' episode featuring "Joey's Interview"…& "International" is "Joey".

• Dec 03, 2019

Not as good as the first MIB but not the worst still has good laughs and action

Not as good as the first MIB but not the worst still has good laughs and action

• Nov 07, 2019

Tasteless, unoriginal, but still is a fun sci-fi film.

Tasteless, unoriginal, but still is a fun sci-fi film.

• Oct 31, 2019

Another fun scifi film in the MIB universe. Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones are as good as ever in the second installment of the franchise. The plot isnt as interesting as the first film but it's still a solid movie.