Midnight Special Reviews

• May 16, 2021

At the start the movie weaves some vibrant and interesting plot threads. However, that fails to make up for the fact that as the movie progresses most of those threads will become warn or left lose and hanging. If you like talking about movies this one has meat on the bones to gnaw on, but don't go in expecting things to pan out.

• Apr 27, 2021

What was even the point of the movie? So much build up and disappointing ending.

• Apr 06, 2021

Worst movie I've ever seen in my entire life.

Worst movie I've ever seen in my entire life.

• Mar 16, 2021

Was there a Screenplay...or even Director for this movie? The story had potential. However, the execution was half-assed. Major failure.

• Mar 07, 2021

It was good overall, but, I spent the first half of the movie figuring out what's happening, and then when you do, it leaves so many other questions at the end. Maybe there will be a sequel?

• Feb 05, 2021

I love original movies but without a doubt, this film has traces of Starman, the day the earth stood still, and mostly, D.A.R.Y.L.. Nonetheless, an excellent familial sci-fi adventure with pleasant unexpected twists

• Feb 05, 2021

I'm a fan of Michael Shannon and Jeff Nichols, so I had to see this one, and I wasn't disappointed. Very interesting and original story, great acting and directing and just enough special effects sprinkled in. I think this film is underrated.

• Jan 19, 2021

I would highly recommend to anyone who enjoys a good thought provoking science fiction film. It was a nice way to get my mind off of politics.

• Dec 30, 2020

its a slow burner who's journey is far better than the destination.

its a slow burner who's journey is far better than the destination.

• Dec 20, 2020

Watch this movie if you are looking to cure your insomnia.

Watch this movie if you are looking to cure your insomnia.