Midway Reviews

• Apr 02, 2019

Watched multiple decades ago when Sensurround system was state of the art. Good one in those days.

• Feb 01, 2019

The best inspiring movie ever made!

The best inspiring movie ever made!

• Sep 18, 2016

Just watched this again last night....Such a classic!!

Just watched this again last night....Such a classic!!

• Aug 09, 2015

saw it in Falls Church, with Joan W and Sheetz

saw it in Falls Church, with Joan W and Sheetz

• Jun 08, 2015

Great movie tell a true story in history.

Great movie tell a true story in history.

• May 06, 2015

I'mAMovieNerd.Org....watching this, I see instantly that the commander of the Japanese Destroyer is played by the actor who I recognize by face and voice from many many many viewings of Die Hard as Takagaki....that is how you know i am a lonely nerdy loveless over movie watching loser... end of story oh, and you know that cuz I am watching a movie like this, again so there

• Dec 16, 2014

How it is possible for so many headline actors to conspire to make such a dull film about one of the most crucial battles of WW2 is hard to believe... But they achieved it...

• Sep 13, 2014

more of a history lesson than a movie

more of a history lesson than a movie

• Aug 05, 2014

more or less, good images, bad direction

more or less, good images, bad direction

• Jul 12, 2014

la película es entretenida y es acorde a la batalla real, pero mucha información se suelta haci no más y usaron el mismo tipo avión para las escenas de combate ( un avion japones para todo y el mismo americano)