Million Dollar Arm Reviews

• Nov 13, 2020

I can't say there is anything overly noteworthy about 'Million Dollar Arm'. but it's well paced and features a great (true) story - it makes for a very enjoyable 124 minutes. Jon Hamm is a good choice to play lead character JB, he does carry the film with his performance. There are other pleasant performances though, Pitobash Tripathy (Amit) stands out most from those behind Hamm. Bill Paxton (Tom), Lake Bell (Brenda), Suraj Sharma (Rinku) and Madhur Mittal (Dinesh) merit props too. It's a feel-good premise, one that is rather nice to see play out. The score is solid, as is the cinematography. It's a positive that they spend a decent chunk of the film actually in India, I had a inkling they might've skipped it but thankfully they do not - they tell the story well. It's probably Disneyfied in ways, but who cares. It isn't anything necessarily special, but I certainly thoroughly enjoyed this. Recommended.

• Nov 13, 2020

Since it's a Biopic I don't say it is bad nor good but it's entertaining. In the movie that has been taken to India and to the US, the journey has shown very well.

• Sep 11, 2020

This movie was about baseball and family!

This movie was about baseball and family!

• Jul 23, 2020

Decent movie idea, and made better that it was based on a true story... It just seemed to progress too slowly without a lot of depth. The characters were straight forward (or annoyingly predictable), and even though most Disney is predictable, this movie just seemed lazy in trying to make things interesting. While it was an okay way to waste 2 hours, at times it seemed a little tedious- as you know everyone is going to learn a valuable lesson, and be successful.

• Jun 11, 2020

Fun sports film undercut by the reality that the pitchers never made it near the major leagues in real life. The characters are not developed enough.

• May 15, 2020

I'm not into the cultural appropriation bullshit at all but being Asian, this movie is just pretty uncomfortable to watch, with boring to boot

• Feb 22, 2020

It a passing movie to watch in you're free time But not the best I seen way better and I thought it went on for too long. it kind of forgettable any with 2 hours

• Feb 20, 2020

This sports drama was really good. Jon Hamm and the rest of the cast did an excellent job in this movie. This true story was great and inspirational. It's all about showing the world that no matter where you're from you can do incredible things. Baseball fan or not everyone will enjoy this movie. I would recommend this movie to anyone.

• Jul 05, 2019

Great movie, very entertaining and humorous!

Great movie, very entertaining and humorous!

• Apr 29, 2019

Worst baseball movie ever. Period.

Worst baseball movie ever. Period.