Miss Congeniality - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Miss Congeniality Reviews

½ July 16, 2016
This movie is exactly what you expect it to be. The Critics Consensus is pretty dead on when describing it as being like a sitcom- that's exactly what I was trying to put my finger on. It has a lot of charm and my daughter loves it, but it's definitely living in its own reality.
½ May 12, 2016
This movie captures the transitional phase in film style at the turn of the century. Looking back on it, one can only help themselves to actually view the film as part of a movement, from the 90's to 2000.
May 2, 2016
I don't think anyone was expecting an Oscar winner here, and this wasn't up to par with that, however, it was still entertaining, funny and easy to watch
½ March 28, 2016
It's light and sheer fun. That's what makes Miss Congeniality an entertaining watch.
½ March 15, 2016
it's fluffy and cute and fun. no harm
January 5, 2016
A hilarious parody of pageants, "girly-girls," and chick flicks in general, Miss Congeniality is a hilariously good time for both men and women.
½ December 17, 2015
Interesting spy film
December 16, 2015
Sandra Bullock is one of the most overrated actresses in the history of cinema.
December 12, 2015
Great movie filled with laughter, love, and a very dramatic but successful makeover.
½ October 30, 2015
Enjoyed this comedy film very much!
½ October 30, 2015
She's Hot & She Knows It. That Sassy Sexy Attitude Shines Right On Through Here As She Takes The Lead All The Way. Oooo Yeh! Loved It Sandra Certain Nailed It!
½ August 2, 2015
Fun, funny, formulaic and worthy of a rainy afternoon movie slot with the family.
June 20, 2015
I love this film, it's funny and it's a female thing was starred Sandra Bullock a character was Gracie Hart, she is a special agent of FBI, and she's so tough as males. She's Miss Congeniality
½ June 10, 2015
Mildly funny and mildly entertaining....Bullock is sweet and charming but that's all there is in this flick.
May 22, 2015
One of my favorite comedies. Sandra Bullock is hysterical. Such a fun movie.
May 10, 2015
Family favorite growing up. Always a good laugh.
½ April 24, 2015
While the movie had a humorous gab at the model-industry, I was hoping that it would end a little better... I'm not sure why I was expecting anything profound from this film, but nevertheless...

Fun movie.
½ April 2, 2015
Entertaining and funny for what it is. Buckle up and enjoy the ride, even if it is part guilty pleasure.
March 4, 2015
The plot is quite formulaic, but Sandra Bullock elevates it with a great performance. The rest of the cast is great, too.
½ March 1, 2015
A rather one-dimensional but fun (and funny) movie featuring a strong female lead.