Miss Congeniality - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Miss Congeniality Reviews

October 24, 2016
It means well I guess but it's forgettable formula.
August 7, 2016
It's an enjoyable movie, however it's not particularly exciting or groundbreaking. It it comes on free to air TV I'd sit through it, but I wouldn't actively seek to watch it again.
August 2, 2016
Rather amusing all the way through, a really original idea as well.
½ July 29, 2016
Sandra Bullock is just the first of many reasons why this film is a step-above watchable.
½ July 16, 2016
This movie is exactly what you expect it to be. The Critics Consensus is pretty dead on when describing it as being like a sitcom- that's exactly what I was trying to put my finger on. It has a lot of charm and my daughter loves it, but it's definitely living in its own reality.
½ May 12, 2016
This movie captures the transitional phase in film style at the turn of the century. Looking back on it, one can only help themselves to actually view the film as part of a movement, from the 90's to 2000.
May 2, 2016
I don't think anyone was expecting an Oscar winner here, and this wasn't up to par with that, however, it was still entertaining, funny and easy to watch
½ March 28, 2016
It's light and sheer fun. That's what makes Miss Congeniality an entertaining watch.
½ March 15, 2016
it's fluffy and cute and fun. no harm
January 5, 2016
A hilarious parody of pageants, "girly-girls," and chick flicks in general, Miss Congeniality is a hilariously good time for both men and women.
½ December 17, 2015
Interesting spy film
December 16, 2015
Sandra Bullock is one of the most overrated actresses in the history of cinema.
December 12, 2015
Great movie filled with laughter, love, and a very dramatic but successful makeover.
½ October 30, 2015
Enjoyed this comedy film very much!
½ October 30, 2015
She's Hot & She Knows It. That Sassy Sexy Attitude Shines Right On Through Here As She Takes The Lead All The Way. Oooo Yeh! Loved It Sandra Certain Nailed It!
½ August 2, 2015
Fun, funny, formulaic and worthy of a rainy afternoon movie slot with the family.
June 20, 2015
I love this film, it's funny and it's a female thing was starred Sandra Bullock a character was Gracie Hart, she is a special agent of FBI, and she's so tough as males. She's Miss Congeniality
½ June 10, 2015
Mildly funny and mildly entertaining....Bullock is sweet and charming but that's all there is in this flick.
May 22, 2015
One of my favorite comedies. Sandra Bullock is hysterical. Such a fun movie.
May 10, 2015
Family favorite growing up. Always a good laugh.