Moonrise Kingdom Reviews

• Apr 13, 2021

A sweet and innocent tale with a great score, characters, and colors

A sweet and innocent tale with a great score, characters, and colors

• Apr 11, 2021

Maravilhoso filme sobre a legitimidade do romance na infância.

Maravilhoso filme sobre a legitimidade do romance na infância.

• Apr 06, 2021

What an amazingly odd and different experience to watch, Wes Anderson is here at his best (with a wonderful screenplay which blends love, religion, mental health, sweetness in a perfect mixture) and the cast is, as usual, incredible, with all the hails for the children cast, I hope I can see them in others movies ahead...

• Mar 31, 2021

Moonrise Kingdom stylish and beautiful direction is uplifted by charming performances from it's teen stars and great actings from the rest of it's stellar cast,

• Mar 08, 2021

Atipica, con una personalidad calidad, triste y chispeante en sus protagonistas. Un humor satirico e ironico (vistas 1)

• Mar 04, 2021

I saw Bottle Rocket before any of his other ones, back in 1997 or 1998, and I honestly never know what to say about Wes Anderson movies. They keep the mind engaged in unique and original ways.

• Feb 09, 2021

Joyously wry comedy where the children are more adult like and the adults are most often out of their element. Wonderful treatease of young love and redemption

• Jan 12, 2021

Amazing!!!!!! Moonrise Kingdom is a brilliant film, not very nice in parts but altogether a sweet and beautifully made film. Definitely 5 stars and I definitely recommend it to all teenagers.

• Dec 27, 2020

The color scheme, the attention to detail, the young actors' talent, and the directing make this film truly original, entertaining throughout, and leave you thinking about what it means to grow up. One of Allen's best films.