Mr. Nobody Reviews

• Jul 26, 2019

Exceptionally built, both visually and storywise.

Exceptionally built, both visually and storywise.

• Jul 25, 2019

It's my favourite movie, I've watched it like a million times. I love how Van Dormael maneges to mix up so many philosophic and scientific theories and translates it to a very compelling visiual. For some it might take to watch it a few times to get it, but I think the director really rises to the challenge. (It's my humble opinion)

• Jul 13, 2019

Choice ... Life ...

Choice ... Life ...

• Jun 16, 2019

I have soothing memories of this movie. With reserve I give it the best rating after watching the trailer. Truly one of a kind

• May 30, 2019

2.5 hours was just too long for what this movie was attempting to present There is much better Sci-Fi out there. I would rather have watched 2.5 hours of the science show Nemo was hosting that they showed snippets of. I got the "choice is everything" theme about 30 minutes in, the other 2 hours had some cool enough visual and what exactly is going on weirdness, but I feel that was 2 hours of my life I could have been doing something, anything better.

• May 15, 2019

Extraordinary sci-fi story.

Extraordinary sci-fi story.

• May 14, 2019

Muy buena, exquisita banda sonora

Muy buena, exquisita banda sonora

• Mar 05, 2019

Mr. Nobody was directed by Jaco van Dormael. Heï¿ 1/2 1/2(TM)s also a screenwriter of this film. It stars Jared Leto as Nemo and Diane Kruger as Anna. The film won two Golden Lion at the Venice Film Festival. The film is set in America in the 1980s and 90s. It was filmed on location basically in Belgium. Itï¿ 1/2 1/2(TM)s about old last mortal men in the world who try to remember his own life story. Nemo is confused in thoughts for all film, but in the end he remember everything and become the happiest men in the world which means immortal. The most moving scene is meeting Nemo with Anna after they lost themselves for along time. The amazing music of Mr. Nobody was written by directorï¿ 1/2 1/2(TM)s brother Pierre van Dormael. Itï¿ 1/2 1/2(TM)s the first thing why I strongly recommended this film. Another reason to see Mr. Nobody is gripping plot. The film turned out unpredictable and unforgettable for me!

• Feb 26, 2019

The beginning started out a little rocky but then the interweaving of all of the very interesting stories with a great intersection at the end.

• Ed K Super Reviewer
    Feb 25, 2019

Long & bizarre but ultimately entertaining.

Long & bizarre but ultimately entertaining.