Mr. Woodcock Reviews
1. Small town people are stupid, shallow, and clueless; The'll accept and go along with anything however vile that gives a hint of authenticity (Bullies can inspire in that way)
2. The typical big success circuit is utterly phone and populated with evil, mean, angry, and greedy failed individuals.
3. Victims of abuse are deluded losers who probably deserve it. The abuse made the good people even better.
4. Mothers are to be worshipped no matter how blind, manipulative, and enabling they are
5. No one can be told the actual truth: "I was abused"
6. To win embrace your inner hatred
7. Toughness is the highest value
8. Your book sucks, you're a phony, come back to corn-land where real people live.
I wanted to rinse by brain in mouthwash. Disgusting.