Mr. Woodcock - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mr. Woodcock Reviews

September 7, 2017
Ok so i'm going to give people a heads up it's a funny movie but you know there is a bit of rude humor in this movie hay I do laugh when I watch this however it's been a while since I've seen the movie
August 29, 2017
"Mr. Woodcock" attempts real hard to be funny, but it could only serve very few chuckles (e.g. the opening scene and the chair thrown at the boy were the only highlights). Understandably, I can see why Billy Bob Thornton and Seann William Scott disliked being in this film.
July 27, 2017
Bad movie. Though there's plenty of potential thanks to its talented lead performers, they are very underwhelming and are caught up in a formulaic, droll and unoriginal film.
May 2, 2017
Ok I like this movie but I know some people don't like this one because it's an appropriate movie but at the same time it's a funny movie
½ April 14, 2017
4/14/2017 (2): Meh. Pretty disappointing considering the good cast. There were a couple chuckles, but not a very funny monies at all.
½ January 19, 2017
More of the same from Billy Bob Thornton, but it was an entertaining comedy nonetheless. This time Seann William Scott is along for the ride. (First viewing - Late 2007 in theaters)
jamrcla
July 6, 2016
With a strong cast I did expect more than just an average comedy with a story thats been done quite a few times, There was some nice laughs but nothing really new and a predictable tired ending doesn't help, The cast were good but I think it was just an easy paycheck for them, Not a bad comedy but it's not one of them we will remember in years to come.
½ February 12, 2016
Predictable but is somewhat enjoyable
January 27, 2016
Mr woodcock is a inappropriate but funny movie this movie made me laugh a lot this movie is PG13. But there is humor in this movie I had a favorite line in this movie it was a lot of losers out there I guess that was my favorite line. This movie will teach you to try to get a long with people. Billybob Thorton is a funny actor. I do not recommend this movie to kids
½ January 18, 2016
Not the funniest roles from either Seann William Scott or Billy Bob Thorton but these two as well as the supporting actors (Ethan Suplee, Amy Poehler) can stir up some laughs in this short comedy.
½ November 6, 2015
Quite A Daft Storyline & Makes Me Wonder How All These A-List Stars Fell Into The Same Mess Of A Film Production.
September 9, 2015
This movie so bad I can't even rate it!!!!
September 8, 2015
"take a lap!" So funny!
½ July 3, 2015
what a dissapoinment, terrible, way too cliche!
April 8, 2015
There are moments in another of Thorton's mean spirited comedies but not enough to warrant watching it again.
April 6, 2015
its sort of a one joke movie but i like it. billy bob is perfect in this role.
March 18, 2015
This movie looks sooooo funny. I've been dyin to see Seann William Scott in somethin decently funny since Evolution
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
This movie was not as funny as i thought it should be but it had some fun moments and quite a decent story. Some famous faces like Billy Bob , Susan Sarandon aswell. If u looking for a comedy u might want to take a closer look.
½ October 8, 2014
Rather entertaining. Missed the beginning.