Mr. Woodcock - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mr. Woodcock Reviews

July 6, 2016
With a strong cast I did expect more than just an average comedy with a story thats been done quite a few times, There was some nice laughs but nothing really new and a predictable tired ending doesn't help, The cast were good but I think it was just an easy paycheck for them, Not a bad comedy but it's not one of them we will remember in years to come.
½ February 12, 2016
Predictable but is somewhat enjoyable
January 27, 2016
Mr woodcock is a inappropriate but funny movie this movie made me laugh a lot this movie is PG13. But there is humor in this movie I had a favorite line in this movie it was a lot of losers out there I guess that was my favorite line. This movie will teach you to try to get a long with people. Billybob Thorton is a funny actor. I do not recommend this movie to kids
½ January 18, 2016
Not the funniest roles from either Seann William Scott or Billy Bob Thorton but these two as well as the supporting actors (Ethan Suplee, Amy Poehler) can stir up some laughs in this short comedy.
½ November 6, 2015
Quite A Daft Storyline & Makes Me Wonder How All These A-List Stars Fell Into The Same Mess Of A Film Production.
September 9, 2015
This movie so bad I can't even rate it!!!!
September 8, 2015
"take a lap!" So funny!
½ July 3, 2015
what a dissapoinment, terrible, way too cliche!
April 8, 2015
There are moments in another of Thorton's mean spirited comedies but not enough to warrant watching it again.
April 6, 2015
its sort of a one joke movie but i like it. billy bob is perfect in this role.
March 18, 2015
This movie looks sooooo funny. I've been dyin to see Seann William Scott in somethin decently funny since Evolution
January 2, 2015
This movie was not as funny as i thought it should be but it had some fun moments and quite a decent story. Some famous faces like Billy Bob , Susan Sarandon aswell. If u looking for a comedy u might want to take a closer look.
½ October 8, 2014
Rather entertaining. Missed the beginning.
½ August 16, 2014
(First viewing - Late 2007 in theaters)
½ July 27, 2014
Pretty much Billy Bob Thornton's and Sean William Scott's worst film. In the past I used to like this movie but now I realize it just wastes its talented cast on this weak and almost laugh-free script. This is one of those comedies that fails to deliver any real laughs and isn't anything memorable concerning its intriguing premise and its cast. Throughout this film, you can tell the director and writers put little thought into everything that was happening on screen. If only they got a better director and writers, than this could have been something more than your average and generic forgettable comedy. In my book, the only good things about this movie is one scene with Sean William Scott that I found funny and Billy Bob Thornton is sometimes good in the type of role that he plays here. If you want a much better Billy Bob Thornton comedy, don't waste your time with this and watch Bad Santa instead.
July 17, 2014
Another worthless comedy that has some entertaining parts delivered through Thorntons character. Nothing special.
May 20, 2014
Billy Bob Thornton, I know you can do better.
½ May 17, 2014
There is little to be said about the horrors of this shit fest
May 2, 2014