Mrs. Doubtfire Reviews

• Jun 16, 2019

priority for families

priority for families

• Jun 15, 2019

Funny and smart humor....

Funny and smart humor....

• Jun 13, 2019

Robin Williams does it again!

Robin Williams does it again!

• May 23, 2019

If you ever wondered why we miss Robin Williams so much there is no better film to watch then this one. He is as funny as always but also shows us his dramatic side when his kids are involved.

• May 07, 2019

My absolute favorite comedy of all time. Not only hilarious but tugs at your heart strings throughout.

• Mar 09, 2019

Funny pix and williams caries the whole pix, if it wasnt for him, it would have bombed.

• Mar 01, 2019

Mrs. Doubtfire is a comedy directed by Chris Columbus. Very good acting especially Robin Williams. The kids can be good or just okay. Very good voices from Robin Williams especially his Mrs Doubtfire voice. Very good characters especially Mrs Doubtfire. Steady cinematography. Good setting with the City suburbs. Good set design with the house. Good costume design with Mrs Doubtfire. Really good makeup with Robin Williams face. Good editing. Very good music with the main track and background track. Good story with emotional plot points. They handle emotion very well and take it serious with a bit of humor. Very good comedy especially with Robin Williams as Mrs Doubtfire. Over all I give it a 7/10

• Feb 02, 2019

The best comedy movie ever made! With the best movie song ever sung: Dude Looks Like a Lady!

• Jan 11, 2019

One of the cleverest films ever made

One of the cleverest films ever made

• Jan 05, 2019

This is a dramedy that really functions as one successfully. Williams plays himself and Doubtfire incredibly well and believably. Especially in an era where many people were doing multiple parts or roles in movies. At the end of the day, this is a heartwarming story about family.