Mute Reviews

• Oct 08, 2019

It has a great concept and an interesting narrative. Visually has a tangible futuristic ambiance even though the FX could be better, ends up having nice aesthetics.

• Sep 30, 2019

Unlike a bunch of the reviewers here, I knew next to nothing about this movie before I started watching it. Perhaps this is why I enjoyed it more than most seemed to have. Yes, the story-line gets a little unfocused, but the characters are what kept me interested. They're more fleshed out than in Bladerunner (for example), and more complex as well. I wanted to see how the various conflicts they were in got resolved. The acting was excellent, too.

• Sep 18, 2019

The most disappointed I’ve been in a film in a long time . After loving Jones’s earlier stuff this is a vast disappointment. He loses his voice after having his throat cut by boat propeller ? Really? How could that possibly ever remotely come close happening? Anyway that’s just the beginning. Skip it and Watch “Moon” it’s brilliant.

• Sep 02, 2019

It was a bit dull at times, but otherwise served as a fairly interesting character drama. As long as you focus less on the sci-fi aspect and more on the human interactions, it'll be an enjoyable ride.

• Aug 23, 2019

A bunch of ugliness with nothing to compensate for the suffering you endured.

A bunch of ugliness with nothing to compensate for the suffering you endured.

• Aug 20, 2019

Sadly with 3 fine acto, this movie has no substance and no purpose

Sadly with 3 fine acto, this movie has no substance and no purpose

• Aug 18, 2019

This movie was pretty bad. Clunky dialog, confused ideation, and a rambling style which went nowhere. May have been an interesting idea at the root of this, but never developed into anything worth watching.

• Aug 06, 2019

Utter trash. It's embarrassing that this disorganized piece of nonsense even got made.

• Apr 06, 2019

Loved this! Amazing cast. Paul Rudd was so likable and funny. He was the levity this dark movie needed.

• Apr 05, 2019

This slow car crash of a movie has a surprisingly talented cast who all manage to forget every once of that talent before each scene. The sorryline is obtuse and could have been condensed into a 30 minute short that could have passed as watchable.