My Spy Reviews

• 4h ago

Such a loveable movie for the whole family. Not many movies I would watch twice straight away but this was one of them. Hilarious and action packed.

• 10h ago

Loved the movie for what it is. Bautista and Chloe shine in this.

Loved the movie for what it is. Bautista and Chloe shine in this.

• 10h ago

This movie was seriously excellent!! Dave Bautista was hilarious and heartfelt when necessary! Seriously, laughed out loud and hot invested in all characters. A really great heartwarming comedy!

• 13h ago

Silly movie? Yes, of course it's silly, but it's also just plain fun.

Silly movie? Yes, of course it's silly, but it's also just plain fun.

• 19h ago

Odd couple, buddy cop film that delivers a lot of laughs along with the right amount of action and sentimental scenes. If you liked Dave Bautista's character in Guardians of the Galaxy, then watch this film.

• 19h ago

Went to watch with the kids. Genuinely enjoyed this as an adult and so did the kids. Yeah it's got bags of cheese but the characters are decent and it was a fun day at the cinema. This is a family film so defo watch if it's with the kids.

• 20h ago

It's effectively a reboot of kindergarten cop (a film I love) and is pretty funny throughout.

• 20h ago

There are some cute moments here, but this is a pretty dumb movie. The big action sequence at the end is so ridiculous. You have to strain credulity for a lot of it. That said, the relationship between JJ and Sophie is pretty compelling. They have a good back and forth. You can see what's going to happen from a mile away. It's not a terrible watch, but you will be frustrated at the plot.

• 1d ago

I hate this movie. He could've just destroyed the phone from the start.

I hate this movie. He could've just destroyed the phone from the start.

• 1d ago

Very funny moments in the same line as Kindergarden Cop.

Very funny moments in the same line as Kindergarden Cop.