My Spy Reviews

• Jun 11, 2021

Actually enjoyable 3.4

Actually enjoyable 3.4

• Jun 06, 2021

Loved it! A good family movie.

Loved it! A good family movie.

• May 22, 2021

We watched this for a family movie night and all really enjoyed it. There were a ome great laughs in it.

• May 18, 2021

I thought it was ok overall and fun to watch with the family for some laughs. It was a little cheezy at times and predictable, but still worth watching to see JJ & Sophie in action

• May 17, 2021

Dave Bautista is just always fun, and this movie ended up being more enjoyable for me than I went in expecting. I actually didn't realize this was a PG-13 movie, which is pretty interesting considering it seems to be aimed towards kids, but I think that gives it something that feels a bit unique, and more memorable than it might have been otherwise. That being said, the story is of course predictable, but it's still fun.

• Apr 27, 2021

Premissa bem simples, um elenco funcional e uma comédia bem leve pra toda a família. Mas peca muito na trama de fundo que é sem graça e chata!

• Mar 14, 2021

We loved it ! So funny . We were so surprised by rotten tomatoe score , maybe one time they got it wrong !! Define toy worth your time and endorfins!

• Mar 03, 2021

Rating: 6/10. 68/100

Rating: 6/10. 68/100

• Feb 20, 2021

My spy is a decent family film that should entertain families but don’t expect anything very memorable. The lead actress does a good job in the movie has a couple of funny jokes although some of the jokes to seem out of place for a family film. It’s a cute movie it’s pretty fast paced but it’s predictable and there’s really nothing here you haven’t seen in other spy comedies. It’s watchable but instantly forgettable.