My Way Reviews

• Jul 05, 2020

SO FREAKING GOOD. I CRIED SO MANY TIMES. ATORY LINE IS AMAZING.

SO FREAKING GOOD. I CRIED SO MANY TIMES. ATORY LINE IS AMAZING.

• May 24, 2020

Okay . Have read the other reviews . Most expensive Korean movie ever made . Lousy movie . Weak script . And I agree with them to a certain degree . Bloody , violent depiction of war . But I am a movie junky . The major characters are Korean , Japanese , and Chinese . This movie actually addresses real historical pre- World War II events like the Battle of Nomonhan which most Americans have never even heard of .

• Aug 31, 2019

It was to long to see, but whith greate war scenes

It was to long to see, but whith greate war scenes

• Mar 17, 2019

This film is down right fantastic. Made me cry more than once

This film is down right fantastic. Made me cry more than once

• Jan 28, 2019

Pretty solid movie for a foreign film. Uniforms, foreign language speaking was on point. CGI was a little cheesy at times but not bad for the budget this movie had. Overtly dramatic at times but that makes sense for a Korean film. I would rank this in my top 5 in military war movies.

• Jun 23, 2017

This was a very good movie. Many of the critics here can't see the world from the German or Japanese side and want their good old Saving Private Ryan movie. They also think all soldiers among the Atlantic wall were skinheads with clean shaven heads. This is not true at all. If you want a taste of History without the rose colored American glasses, then go see this movie. Great special effects and acting!

• Feb 17, 2017

Most of the critics are fucking stupid. Great movie, listen to the audience. Over 700 reviews from audience, ONLY 14 from critics. Do the Math.

• Feb 01, 2017

Even though I do not understand their language, the story is crazy. The movie with all of it's scenes of war and destruction, I give it 4 out of 5 stars, only because of the language barrier.

• Nov 10, 2015

I signed up on RT specifically to say F*CK WHAT THE "CRITICS" SHAT ABOUT THIS ONE...It's a fantastic movie.

• Jun 03, 2015

Ok here's the thing, a korean guy lived in Japan has a rivalry going on and became a Japanese army, was captured by the Russians after Germany invaded Russia, they were captured by the Nazis and become Nazi soldiers. Are you kidding me? that was the worst story execution I've seen in a war film for 2 and 1/2 hours. How the hell in this world you can do that after your fallen comrades were executed rather he still choose to be a prisoner and join the Russians and the Nazis. Bad editing, the story is obviously trimmed down. They think this is really epic which is not obviously. To think this is a spectacle, the only good thing to watch are the battle scenes which are visually impressive at least. We can see how the budget goes and yet it is still a bust for the Korean film industry spending a lot and failed in the box office. The actors tried and tried to be at their best but I just laugh all the way as it becoming worst every single scene. The worst epic war drama I've seen as Koreans should stop making this WWII epics and should stick to their roots in film making. 2.5 stars for the epic battles that's all.