Nacho Libre Reviews

• Aug 31, 2019

If your smashed drunk and on every illicit drug in the book, this movie might make you chuckle before your heart stops from the overdose that was required to do so.

• Aug 23, 2019

I Believe that this movie is one of the best Nickelodeon movies made. From the darker humor like Chancho meaning pig, but there are some bad parts like where they just add random fart noises to appeal to the younger demographic, But besides that, I Thought Director Jared Hess did an amazing job making the Humor not completely offensive but made it balance out. This is why I am giving this movie 3.5/5 Stars.

• Aug 12, 2019

A classic comedy that grows on you more and more each time you watch it. Jack Black at his best with classic quotes which you find yourself using all the time.

• Aug 09, 2019

this movie is HILARIOUS!!!! INSTANT CLASSIC!

this movie is HILARIOUS!!!! INSTANT CLASSIC!

• Jul 31, 2019

Absolute comedy classic!

Absolute comedy classic!

• Jun 25, 2019

One of our favorite movies. Hilarious with great music. Definitely under-rated.

One of our favorite movies. Hilarious with great music. Definitely under-rated.

• Jun 20, 2019

It offers a few chuckle moments, but, sadly, it moonsaults itself onto an empty mat where no one is there to pin for a victory. "Nacho Libre" suffers from an over-the-top performance by Jack Black and a formulaic, by the numbers screenplay that people can see the jokes coming from a mile away.

• Jun 10, 2019

This movie is a classic in our house. We constantly quote from it. Jack Black is so hilarious and the movie was written so well. If you don't like it you just don't get it.

• May 24, 2019

I have seen this movie so many times and I love it even more every time! It’s a funny and silly story about a chef who wants to be a Lucha libre! It’s very dumb but I love it! It’s one of my favorite movies of all time and probably Jack Blacks best films!

• May 11, 2019