National Security - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

National Security Reviews

April 14, 2017
Not as bad as they say. Unpainfully forgettable buddy cop comedy with few laughs
December 16, 2016
the usual lame comedy, with Martin Lawrence sick of seeing in these buddy-comedy
November 24, 2016
Kind of funny, but not as good as the films it resembles.
October 2, 2016
9/26/2016: It was ok at best. There were a few funny moments, but I was expecting more considering the cast.
½ August 26, 2016
There are films that try to be hilarious and serious, and National Security really tried to accomplish this.
½ June 26, 2016
Funny buddy comedy about a cop whose mistakenly framed by a black man who later become his security guard partner. It's not fantastic by any means but its entertaining.
March 5, 2016
I liked this movie when I was 8 then I became an adult and couldn't finish it so take that for what's it worth
December 1, 2015
This month's movie review for December 2015 is National Security that came out in the year 2003. This was good with some funny parts to the movie. Martin Lawrence and Steve Zaun is in this movie. Martin Lawrence movies are always good. I can't think of a Martin Lawrence movie that sucks. My favorite part of the movie when Steve Zaun jail and punch cop in the face when a group of black men in jail wanted to hurt Steve so he can go back to jail. Like I said in the last review they where making Bad Boys 3 with Wesley Snipes and Martin Lawrence but I not sure if its coming out again because everything is shutting down now. I give this movie 5 stars. Two thumbs up. A must see.
September 10, 2015
" National Security " is a good funny movie, at times too much emphasis on racism. All in all a good funny movie with a solid believable plot. As that being said for this being an okay movie with solid moments, I give " National Security " a C.
July 24, 2015
It had a lot of funny bits and a fair sort of plot too. Steve Zahn was terrific. I liked it and have watched it more than once.
July 2, 2015
National Security is an entertaining mixed bag. Martin Lawrence is either chuckle-worthy or obnoxious, and the comedy overall either lands or misfires. Luckily it's paced well, Zahn and Lawrence have good chemistry, it has a funny soundtrack and the performances are overall adequate. The story is nothing special, the racial humor occasionally falls flat and National Security doesn't leave a big impression on the buddy-cop genre, but it's disposable fun nonetheless and serviceable if there's nothing else to watch. There are far worse movies to kill time with.
June 16, 2015
This is pretty funny, not sure why it gets such low ratings.
May 31, 2015
One of my favorite Martin Lawrence flicks--next to Big Mama!!
½ April 25, 2015
Come on, this movie is hilarious, don't take it that seriously
April 6, 2015
Stupid mismatched partner action/comedy that is low on action, low on comedy, but high on stupidity. Very lazy filmmaking.
April 5, 2015
Terrible, just terrible, not funny, lame action, lame story, especially lame ending.
January 3, 2015
My 12 year old son loved it I found it bearable
½ October 30, 2014
A lot better than I thought it was going to be.
October 18, 2014
One of my favorite movies ever!
September 28, 2014
While the movie intends to be funny with its racist humor and dumb action sequnces it ... well it is racist and dumb nothing else, it only made think... why did I WATCH IT?