National Security Reviews

• Jun 29, 2020

Martin Lawrence is having so much fun, it is hard not to have it with him.

Martin Lawrence is having so much fun, it is hard not to have it with him.

• May 03, 2020

It annoyed me so much that this movie only had 11% this is hilarious from start to finish

• Mar 10, 2020

I don't think that the movie could decide whether it wanted to be an action movie or a comedy.

• Oct 12, 2019

This movie makes me cringe.

This movie makes me cringe.

• Sep 25, 2019

Meh, just Meh. Martin Lawrence is great but this isnt his best film

Meh, just Meh. Martin Lawrence is great but this isnt his best film

• Aug 09, 2018

I hate this movie with all of the stuff that the white guy goes through and Martin just keeps on lieing. I like a couple of Martin Lawrence's film but not this one.

• Jul 25, 2018

A forgetful buddy-cop film that offers average action with lame, offensive comedy in a very dumb manner.

• Mar 14, 2018

This film could not have been worse. I don't know why this film was made, horrible honestly :(

• Dec 16, 2017

Quite possibly one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen.

Quite possibly one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen.

• Jun 24, 2017

Its a daft movie but its good fun. Similar to Lawrence's other movies.

Its a daft movie but its good fun. Similar to Lawrence's other movies.