Need For Speed Reviews

• 4d ago

Very good, the soundtrack and the history very very beautiful

Very good, the soundtrack and the history very very beautiful

• Jun 30, 2019

Honestly I didn't expect a movie adaptation of the video game franchise to be any good, but I was genuinely surprised. This is a must watch.

• Jun 18, 2019

Great movie would watch again

Great movie would watch again

• Jun 03, 2019

Fun movie. Terribly underrated and under appreciated by fans and critics alike.

Fun movie. Terribly underrated and under appreciated by fans and critics alike.

• Apr 14, 2019

Great car chases with a reasonable storyline ... what else did people expect?

Great car chases with a reasonable storyline ... what else did people expect?

• Mar 27, 2019

Although suffers from a sort of crazy plot the movie does surpass some FAF movies

• Mar 18, 2019

The movie is better then it is given credit for, the games themself revolve around the player character that loses his car / someone close to them and has to be the number one racer to get revenge. The movie itself has a good plot that is characterised by the games mainly need for speed carbon. The movie also has beautiful effects and cool driving / action scenes.

• Mar 03, 2019

Need for Speed stars Aaron Paul and Dominic Cooper as speed racers in a highly competitive secret race hosted by Michael Keaton. The script was ok but the acting was terrible. Unlike these CGI movies these days this one had less effects and more real stunt crashes with very expensive vehicles. The movie had plenty of references to Top Gun from the title to the helicopter pilot referring himself as Maverick. It was worth watching once but it isnâ(TM)t a movie I would watch again.

• Feb 11, 2019

It was a really good movie

It was a really good movie

• Jan 16, 2019

I thought it was good enough. Some cool music, some fun moments, fun cast, some nice driving. I can tell it was filmed for a younger audience though and there some corny cheesy lines in the movie too.