New Jack City Reviews

• 6d ago

great movie but not playing

great movie but not playing

• Dec 24, 2019

Really great hood film Ice-T and Wesley Snipes stole the show for me in this film also the soundtrack is solid as well.

• Jul 07, 2019

I've been watching for 5 minutes on TV. NONSENSE.

I've been watching for 5 minutes on TV. NONSENSE.

• May 06, 2019

Wesley Snipes gives a brilliant performance as drug lord Nino Brown. Ice T, Judd Nelson and Mario Van Pebbles provide solid support to this gritty crime drama. There is also a very young Chris Rock as Pookie who delivers a great performance. Van Pebbles direction is seamless and the action sequences are first rate. I could not help but compare Van Pebbles direction at times to Brian De Palmas in Scarface.This is a classic 4 stars.

• Feb 02, 2019

The best thrilling gangster movie ever made!

The best thrilling gangster movie ever made!

• Jan 20, 2019

A classic of the 90s. A must see.

A classic of the 90s. A must see.

• Nov 30, 2018

Stylish and powerful

Stylish and powerful

• Oct 13, 2018

Although some aspects of it have not stood the test of time (the script is very disjointed and the montage scene is laughable) it is a great snapshot of the art created during the crack epidemic.

• Aug 02, 2018

Ice T's shady performance aside, New Jack City is an enjoyable thriller encapsulating the impact of drug crime on a city.

• Jul 26, 2018

Really good movie Wesley snipes and ice t was born for this role an undercover cop trying to put Wesleys snipes character away in jail because his character is a drug lord