Next Reviews

• Mar 25, 2020

Like the concept and plot of this film. Decent acting by the cast. I would've gave a higher rating if the ending was a little better. But overall you would enjoy it.

• Mar 10, 2020

Let me start this off by saying I am going to spoil the shit out of this movie. Because trust me you don't want to be surprised, it will ruin you. Fuck this movie. So my boyfriend and I found a list of 72 of Nicholas Cages worst movies, and that's how we've been spending our evenings- we enjoy some good shit cinema. BUT LET ME TELL YOU- The first issue I have is that Jessica Biel is way too hott for Nicholas Cage- she is a 9 on a bad day and my boy Nick is a 5 on a good day. This movie has a good plot- and I understand what they were trying to do, a dude who can see the future so the government wants his help finding some terrorists. Bla bla bla. But if you are going to tell me that I just wasted the last of my boxed wine and what could have been a nice relaxing evening on a movie that was just one of my boy nick's PREMINITIONS- a FUCKING DREAM. You have me fucked up. I am fuming. NOTHING HAPPENED. NOTHING HAPPENED IN THIS MOVIE- it was all fake it was all a god damned dream. Whats the point. I am so ruined. I will never trust again. I went back to my prime account to see if I could get my Money back- the damn movie was free. That's how bad it was. Jessica and Nicholas will scam you out of 97 minutes. 97 minutes of your life you will never get back. If I could give this movie negative stars I would. I am so sad. 97 minutes....

• Feb 16, 2020

Apesar do filme ter uma trama boa, prendendo e nos deixando curiosos, falha em diversos aspectos, como as atuações, personagens, simplismo do roteiro, efeitos especiais - para a época, talvez não fosse medíocre. Até que ele tem um plot interessante, mas acaba de uma maneira tão brusca que faz de nada valer, fora alguns furos que não passam despercebidos.

• Jan 30, 2020

Good concept, bad execution. Remake it and it could be great...or not.

Good concept, bad execution. Remake it and it could be great...or not.

• Nov 23, 2019

They were creative, they explored some new possibilities with how the power of seeing the future could be used. Cage did a decent job as a troubled Vegas performer.

• Oct 26, 2019

Next, may not be as good of an action thriller but Nicholas Cage's performance makes it a solid movie.

• Sep 12, 2019

Really, really dumb.

Really, really dumb.

• Sep 03, 2019

Just bad acting and bad writing. interesting plot

Just bad acting and bad writing. interesting plot

• Jul 19, 2019

I don't know how this movie has such a low score. It's a great movie to watch.

I don't know how this movie has such a low score. It's a great movie to watch.

• Jul 16, 2019

Surprisingly good idea, just poorly executed.

Surprisingly good idea, just poorly executed.