Night at the Museum Reviews

• Aug 29, 2019

Dumb fun for fans of Ben Stiller and Robin Williams

Dumb fun for fans of Ben Stiller and Robin Williams

• Aug 20, 2019

Great film about the museum. It definitely increases the traffic to the museum after this movie came out. Wish there are more similarity between the museum and the museum in the film.

• Aug 08, 2019

I loved this movie, but it has too much preaching in it. Still it is a great fun movie to watch.

• Aug 01, 2019

Film per bambini. Voto: 7,5. Racchiude nel complesso un buon film, ma non esageratamente bello.

• Jul 10, 2019

Entertaining for the whole family, despite a flat plot and a couple flat jokes.

Entertaining for the whole family, despite a flat plot and a couple flat jokes.

• Apr 29, 2019

This hilarious and interesting idea really makes this an entertaining, original film. Ben stiller really helps this film come to life and is a real pleasure to watch.

• Mar 16, 2019

A fun kids film that has an interesting premise that Ben Stiller does well with. It can also teach kids about history and want to make them learn about different historical figures such as Theodore Roosevelt.

• Mar 08, 2019

The flaw (and yes I do say flaw) of being aimed more at kids than adults is helped thanks to an A-grade cast.

• Feb 20, 2019

Ben Stiller leads a great cast through one fun ride of a movie which always has another bit of magic to shock and awe with. Even if the final third act shows signs that the writers were running out of ideas as the plot meanders into mediocrity.

• Dec 30, 2018

I love this movie! This is a perfect movie to sit down to and it doesn't require much thinking.