Night Moves Reviews

• Jul 27, 2019

When I read that a movie is listed as a "thriller" that is what I expect to witness. Instead, this movie seems to draaaaag on. I love the fact that the movie sheds light on how destructive humans are to the earth but if the person watching the movie turn it off before they get the point, nothing is learned!

• Jul 27, 2019

To be candid, I am not a professional movie critic but I did get a solid B- in my Movie Appreciation class at the local junior college. With that said, I found Night Moves to be a sprawling meandering melodrama that does little to satisfy. The setup is incomplete, the confrontation lacks punch and there is no apparent resolution. Viewers are left with proverbial WTF just happened? All in all, I think Mr. Lemieux, my Movie Appreciation teacher would have given this movie two thumbs down and one "burned crepe".

• Jul 24, 2019

At first this movie seemed promising, but after the first half of the movie it severely declined. The ending was quite disappointing and lackluster.

• Jul 14, 2019

There were a few things that didn't seem to make sense with this movie. It made me question why it happened out loud. However, that's a very minor gripe. At the same time it has a great suspenseful quality to it, especially if you have some of these activist's ideals. The ending was somewhat satisfying and a bit different. Great theme and i'm curious about the writers and directors now.

• Jul 10, 2019

Waste of time - dull ending.

Waste of time - dull ending.

• Jul 09, 2019

I'm inclined to agree with the naysayers on this one. It felt like it should go somewhere but it kind of just stays slow the whole way through with a mild sense of paranoia about it. I'm personally not a fan of movies that make you fill in the blanks with whatever you decide happens. Someone else said it has no end, and they're right. Totally just ends and leaves you asking yourself a bunch of questions that you can't answer and likely no longer care to try to answer. Watch this only when everything else you wanted to see on netflix has been seen.

• Jul 08, 2019

Terrible movie. Super boring and no action or thrill at all

Terrible movie. Super boring and no action or thrill at all

• Jul 06, 2019

this movie was entirely too slow. It didn't do enough with explaining the plot and the reasoning for why the three main characters were setting out to do what they did. I found myself scratching my head and asking too many questions for me to really get into this movie. The acting was great but the movie just wasn't that great to me. The ending was completely confusing to me. I just didn't get it. Maybe someone could explain ... but when I've got to research a movie online to get the information that the movie should have done well at explaining in itself ... that to me just isn't a movie worth my time or money to see.

• Jul 05, 2019

I didn't care about the characters nor the ending.

I didn't care about the characters nor the ending.

• Jul 05, 2019