Nightbreed Reviews

• Sep 22, 2020

Guy has dreams of a place full of monsters called Midian, goes there, dies, becomes a monster and then gets Midian destroyed and lots of the monsters killed by his psychiatrist and some local police.

• Mar 15, 2020

Creepy fun. Unlike most you've seen before.

Creepy fun. Unlike most you've seen before.

• Nov 13, 2019

Worth watching if you wish to witness the most ineffectual, useless hero in cinematic history.

• Oct 27, 2019

Nightbreed is an utterly bizzare film that only could've been concocted by the mind of Clive Barker. Unfortunately the plot here really doesn't allow you to get invested, things happen because they need to not because it feels natural. What does it have going for it? Really creative production, costume and makeup designs. The monsters in Nightbreed are certainly unique and fit the fantastical story along with it. I have mixed feelings on this one but I can definitely see the passion that Barker had, considering its based off his own novel it makes sense he would put his creativity on full blast.

• Oct 27, 2019

The Best Movie in 1990!!!

The Best Movie in 1990!!!

• Oct 16, 2019

The surreal prosthetics alone combined with Barkers nightmarish storytelling make this a nostalgic feast of (excuse the pun) monsterous proportions.

Alec B Super Reviewer
    Oct 06, 2019

There's a lot going on, maybe too much for one movie. That being said it's hard not to admire the pure unadulterated vision of Barker here and I like that the movie isn't coy about its message or who the real villains are.

• May 28, 2019

I love everything about this film, admittedly I am biased, I have a sentimental attachment to this film, but it's one of those bad films that's so bad it's good. I would highly recommend to someone who wants to watch something weird.

• Mar 09, 2019

It's entertaining and that's about all I can say. I like the effects and gore, it's fun to watch, but the plot is pretty weak.

• Nov 01, 2018

I love this movie. Does it really deserve 5 stars? No. An objective person would give 3/5 stars. I'm not objective. I love the characters, the story and villain.