Norbit - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Norbit Reviews

July 24, 2017
This Was The Third Time Northwesr Herald Film Critic Jeffrey Westhoff Gave A DreamWorks Film A Rating Of One Star In His Review Since 2003's The Cat In The Hat (Which Was A Co-Production With Universal Pictures) And 2004's Surviving Christmas.
June 14, 2017
This movie is hilarious! Eddie murphy is just raw comedy talent. I noticed some of the bad reviews and i cant help but get the hunch that a lot of the bad reviews are just biased reviews. Rasputia's fatness is funny and coupled with her bad personality gives reason for Mr Wong to call her a gorilla XD LOL. Must see movie!
May 25, 2017
Crude and repulsive. Just appalling how bad it is. Eddie Murphy's attempt to play different roles does not work out so well this time. (First and only viewing - In my early twenties)
½ May 7, 2017
I'm gonna give this film 3 and a half and the thing that is so Funny in this film is when Rasputia Always says ''HOW YA DOIN'' That should be some kind of trend or something LOVED THIS FILM
March 19, 2017
I saw this at the cinema. This is only one of the things that I regret.
March 19, 2017
I don't care what people think; I love this film. It's consistently hilarious as long as you do as intended, and don't take it seriously.
March 19, 2017
Excellent movie and a beautiful love story!
March 14, 2017
Best movie ever I have ever seen. "Right in the blowhole" perfectly sums up how I feel about this movie. 10/10 give this movie an Oscar.
December 1, 2016
Norbit is a comedy/drama genre. it is about a mild-mannered guy, who is married to a giant wild women. after crazy adventures, and a lot of discouraging fights, he tries to call it quits. He meets the women of his dreams again 10 years down the road. the same girl he falls in love with is the same girl that was his best friend in the orphanage that they shared. He schemes to find his way back to her. This movie itself is a hilarious movie but has some bad aspects about it. the movie has a lot of vulgar scenes and a lot of racism. I recommend this movie to kids 18 or an older and an audience that has a since of humor.
½ September 18, 2016
Norbit isn't really a great movie. The trailer to this movie looked hilarious and I thought that the movie was going to be even better, but I was wrong. This movie lacked laughter and was somewhat entertaining. However, this was one of Eddie Murphy's worst movies yet. I would somewhat suggest this movie.
½ September 3, 2016
Eddie Murphy as Norbit is another concept that's been done to death since the dawn of time
August 20, 2016
More offensive than funny.
½ August 18, 2016
it funny my movie suck ya
but please don't ever let me catch you
hi you doin

-rapsusia
jamrcla
July 30, 2016
I might be the only one but I loved it, It was very funny from start to finish, A little silly in places but a good comedy film.
May 15, 2016
Some funny moments in the beginning, I'm not going to lie. But a LOT of this movie was simply mean-spirited and unfunny. It couldn't hold as an entire 90 minute movie.
May 2, 2016
In this loud, unabashedly crude and embarrassing excuse for a comedy, the auspicious-but-underwhelming Eddie Murphy portrays three different characters; a sweet-but-meek nerd, an overweight and violently controlling wife and a warmhearted father figure, and while it may have its moments, it doesn't have enough of them.
April 1, 2016
Pretty Disappointed with this film :(
March 26, 2016
Didn't think I'd like this one, only a moderate murphy fan, but this one is the funniest movie I ever saw. Really if you poo pood this your just to stiff. Love the
fat comedy. Superb.
½ March 6, 2016
really fun and funny movie
½ February 22, 2016
This is how Eddie Murphy lost his Oscar.