Norbit - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Norbit Reviews

½ September 18, 2016
Norbit isn't really a great movie. The trailer to this movie looked hilarious and I thought that the movie was going to be even better, but I was wrong. This movie lacked laughter and was somewhat entertaining. However, this was one of Eddie Murphy's worst movies yet. I would somewhat suggest this movie.
½ September 3, 2016
Eddie Murphy as Norbit is another concept that's been done to death since the dawn of time
August 20, 2016
More offensive than funny.
½ August 18, 2016
it funny my movie suck ya
but please don't ever let me catch you
hi you doin

July 30, 2016
I might be the only one but I loved it, It was very funny from start to finish, A little silly in places but a good comedy film.
May 15, 2016
Some funny moments in the beginning, I'm not going to lie. But a LOT of this movie was simply mean-spirited and unfunny. It couldn't hold as an entire 90 minute movie.
May 2, 2016
In this loud, unabashedly crude and embarrassing excuse for a comedy, the auspicious-but-underwhelming Eddie Murphy portrays three different characters; a sweet-but-meek nerd, an overweight and violently controlling wife and a warmhearted father figure, and while it may have its moments, it doesn't have enough of them.
April 1, 2016
Pretty Disappointed with this film :(
March 26, 2016
Didn't think I'd like this one, only a moderate murphy fan, but this one is the funniest movie I ever saw. Really if you poo pood this your just to stiff. Love the
fat comedy. Superb.
½ March 6, 2016
really fun and funny movie
½ February 22, 2016
This is how Eddie Murphy lost his Oscar.
½ February 18, 2016
One look at the poster tells potential viewers all they need to know about Norbit. It's really no deeper than the image of a large woman suffocating a skinny man. There is a minimalist, generic plot; forgettable and heavily stereotyped characters; a bland script; and boring direction. It definitely has a few moments that work, and it is thanks to those that the film avoids the worst possible rating, but other than a few decent scenes here and there, Norbit is completely forgettable.
January 22, 2016
I don't know why everybody talks shit about this movie, i laughed my ass off.
½ January 1, 2016
It has earned its place as the worst comedy ever. So senseless and unfunny.
December 26, 2015
I loved this movie. Norbit himself made the movie
December 26, 2015
I loved this movie. Norbit himself made the movie
½ December 18, 2015
I'm never going to think the same again due to this monstrous movie getting in my nerves.
December 12, 2015
Hands down the best comedy movie of 2007. I'm about to go buy this movie later tonight. I can't live without this movie
November 26, 2015
Not PC but who cares. This is not fine art but it's hysterical!
November 25, 2015
This movie was made for people who love Eddie Murphy. If you don't love Eddie, this probably won't be a great pick for you.