Now and Then Reviews

• Dec 24, 2019

Favorite movie of all time. The story is great, more of a relaxing movie if you ask me.

• Dec 15, 2019

I got this movie on v.h.s. I believe from my uncle for a birthday gift when I was a kid/younger. It was on t.v. back in the day now I never see it anywhere I'd love to have/see this movie again. Very cute movie about a group of friends that get back together as adults, see it.

• Oct 13, 2019

Very nostalgic from when I was a teen watching this over and over in the 90s and on. I love this movie.

• Sep 19, 2019

A nostalgic film that attempts to be more than is possible with its sub par acting and storyline.

• Aug 11, 2019

Best movie I've seen

Best movie I've seen

• Jun 10, 2019

Loved this movie growing up. My friends and I thought we were these girls. One of my favorites!

• Apr 15, 2019

beautiful little story, you watch the characters and feel far from them yet very invested in them and the story they tell. gives off a "stand by me" vibe. good narration, direction, acting and storytelling all round

• Dec 29, 2018

Now and Then is one of my favorite childhood movies! I still enjoy watching it now & it never gets old. Very nostalgic for me!

• Oct 21, 2018

This film was one of my favourites when I was a teenager. It brings me really good memories of my past, when life used to be more simple. A film about firendship and about growing up.

• Sep 30, 2018

Amazing movie. Literally one of my favorites growing up.

Amazing movie. Literally one of my favorites growing up.