Nymphomaniac: Volume II Reviews

• May 24, 2020

Although it's not as provocative and shocking as its predecessor, it's a raw and bizarre viewing experience that shines thanks to Lars von Trier's visual style and its solid ensemble cast.

• May 13, 2020

I personally like the first one more but it's still dope

I personally like the first one more but it's still dope

• Apr 01, 2020

"Nymphomaniac: Vol II" is not as good as the first, but it leaves something to be desired

• Mar 18, 2020

The abortion scene ruined it for me

The abortion scene ruined it for me

• Feb 07, 2020

Strange movie...but the story wasn't that bad. The ending could've been slightly better though.

• Jan 25, 2020

I prefer the first part but I consider this two movies as a single very long (too much) picture. The ending is too much nihilistic, I wold have preferred a something else.

• Dec 24, 2019

Not quite as good as volume one, but still very worth the watch.

Not quite as good as volume one, but still very worth the watch.

• Nov 12, 2019

This movie is nothing. No content. No story. No acting. Just a waste of time.

This movie is nothing. No content. No story. No acting. Just a waste of time.

• Mar 11, 2019

I thought the first one was pretty stupid, but I got hooked on the conversations and the pace of it and yes, some parts were darkly funny. This installment was severely disappointing. To go through all that and end so cheaply was supremely unsatisfying. Maybe that was the intent, leave the audience as frustrated and unfulfilled as this nasty woman.

• Feb 08, 2019

9 8 8 9 9 10 9 8 8 8 = 86 (2/6, 2019) Tarkovsky.

9 8 8 9 9 10 9 8 8 8 = 86 (2/6, 2019) Tarkovsky.