O Auto da Compadecida (A Dog's Will) Reviews

• Jan 26, 2021

O melhor filme brasileiro já feito!

O melhor filme brasileiro já feito!

• Dec 06, 2020

funny, intelligent and even exciting, a beautiful film portrays the difficulty of two poor people in the Brazilian northeastern hinterland, I remember watching this film plus my father and liking it too much, Incredible film that gives pride to Brazilian cinema.

• Sep 27, 2020

I wish the movie could be appreciated by other countries. But it's understandable it is not very well known. The humor draws so much of the region it depicts some meaning is lost even to some Brazilians. Regardless, it is a very funny movie if not for the acting itself. And it has a beautiful message at the end.

• Aug 24, 2020

The best movie in the world :)

The best movie in the world :)

• Jul 29, 2020

Of all is the best Brazilian movie, with the best actors, good scenes, amazing ambientation. 5 of 5 stars

• Apr 25, 2020

A brazilian master piece film.

A brazilian master piece film.

• Apr 15, 2020

Só quem já passou dias no sertão baiano sabe como vivenciar a experiência completo que o diretor tentou passar na obra.

• Jan 27, 2020

A brazilian classic, O Auto da Compadecida brings the essence of Ariano Suassuna's great play into the screen through an outstanding cast.

• Jan 12, 2020

It's a brazilian classic, but to be honest this movie is for children... The plot is more suitable for theater, it's a bit of a farsical comedy. This is actually a good production, well-acted - great cast actually.

• Jan 10, 2020