Ocean's Twelve - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ocean's Twelve Reviews

½ April 15, 2017
Lo stile unico con cui sono diretti questi film veramente ammirevole e ben pensato. Le musiche usate sono molto originali e riescono a rendere il tema trattato ancora pi coinvolgente. La trama, come il precedente film, molto intricata e richiede una buona dose di attenzione per essere seguita lungo tutte le sue sfumature. In generale il risultato molto interessante e rende questa serie di film tra i migliori heist movie del decennio.
½ March 25, 2017
Fell asleep three times watching this movie.
½ January 29, 2017
Lost the classic feeling of a good heist movie and left with a ordinary twist with convoluted storyline. But all the casts are still great together, but they have much less to work with.
½ January 15, 2017
Yes it's the weakest of the trilogy but it's not that far off. It's still unique versus the third as a rework of the first.
January 12, 2017
Just as implausible and complex as the first heist film, but way too convoluted to be as fun.
January 4, 2017
Posting a 5 star review only to offset imbeciles that gave it ~ 3 stars. The writing in character development are superb to say the least. Any Rotten Tomato "Top reviewer" that gave it a rotten score obviously wasn't paying attention to or is incapable of grasping nuance.
January 3, 2017
It's good movie to watch
October 25, 2016
Apres un premier episode plutot reussi, celui-ci est beaucoup plus mou et moins approfondi. Tout cela manque de rebondissements.
October 15, 2016
Although the third act is satisfying, the knowledge of the first film's plot leaves it predictable. Some of the twists of Ocean's Twelve are unexpected, most not. The real flaws of the the film are the messy, unfocused cinematography, editing, and plot development.
October 3, 2016
Movie is all over the place. Too many surprises, too many cameos for no good reasons. Very loose.
September 8, 2016
For at least half its running time this high-profile sequel skirts just the right side of plausible fun. The cast are obviously good chums and play off each other with affection. Soderbergh's camera doesn't hang about and the swift edits lure you into the labyrinthine plotting. But around an hour in it suddenly becomes both incomprehensible and ridiculous and you quickly stop caring what happens next (if you can even work it out). A shame.
½ September 6, 2016
Tries too hard to please and is a phoned in 'effort' (or lack thereof)
½ July 16, 2016
7/16/2016: Not near as good as the first one.
May 26, 2016
Ocean's Twelve makes a fair attempt in developing some complexity in its story, even though the shaky direction and unnecessary plot points will make you think otherwise. Clooney, Pitt, Damon, Roberts, new addition Zeta-Jones and cast continue with their shtick but not enough to hide the blemishes that weigh down the film. 3/5
May 15, 2016
Julia Roberts pretending to be Julia Roberts. That is ALL I have to say about this garbage.
May 14, 2016
The star studded crew from "Ocean's Eleven" go to Europe in a good-looking sequel, that sadly lacks any of the style or coolness of the first. Disappointing.
May 8, 2016
I love heist movies, I loved this one too!
½ February 15, 2016
Ocean's Twelve is a sequel to the well received remake that's also directed by the same director, and it has the same crew before, but with new actors like Catherine Zeta-Jones and Vincent Cassel, and it continues the story by the fact that Terry Benedict got his money stole by the Ocean crew, and he threaten them to give back his money. So the crew has to give him back the money with a problem that they payed some of the millions that they had from it. I do like that it's continuing the story from the previous movie instead of doing the same plot as before, but it ended up being not as smart as the first movie. The script is written by George Nolfi, it sadly doesn't have the snappy dialogue that the first one did, and it was trying to be funnier than the first one which half the time I did laugh, and the other half I didn't, as it was a bit too silly which felt out of place. Some of the decisions that the characters made are very idiotic and felt lazy which I don't understand why they think it was even smart to do that in the first place. The cast are still great in it, and I was quite interested to see where it was going at times. I like the chemistry between Brad Pitt and Catherine Zeta-Jones, and there were some cool moments that I liked. Ocean's Twelve is one of those films that viewers either like, or hate it, and while I think it's a decent sequel, I understand from both sides and I was disappointed in the sequel, that is until Steven Soderbergh directed the better third movie that ended the series.
½ February 12, 2016
Too confusing and convoluted for its own good, 12 is a big step down from their first outing.
February 7, 2016
Not as good as the one that came before it, but the twists were just as fun as last time.