Office Christmas Party Reviews

• 5d ago

Stacked full of some of the funniest people on the planet. Great Christmas fun, not for the whole family.

• Sep 06, 2020

Had a few laughs, but mostly really bad.

Had a few laughs, but mostly really bad.

• May 24, 2020

I don't understand why people would even think of going to see it in theatres. Movies like this don't deserve success. There are many comedies out there that don't do as well but certainly deserve to much better than this.

• Feb 25, 2020

Promising cast, terrible movie. Don't waste your time.

Promising cast, terrible movie. Don't waste your time.

• Feb 17, 2020

Office Christmas Party is a Christmas comedy about a company throwing a massive party to close a deal, but things go array similar to Project X and the day has to be saved.

• Jan 07, 2020

Well it's one of those movies. An office Christmas party goes out of hand but it just isn't fun to watch.. at all I just didn't laugh once and Jason Bateman as Josh Parker is just boring I didn't like his performance at all. Jennifer Aniston well it's just sad that she's being reduced to these boring, pointless comedies because when given the right material she is a phenomenal actress I think we all know that. But here her character is just a Christmas carol so she has this angry face throughout the film which she pulls off it is nice to see but eventually it grows old very quickly. The film is watchable, not terrible but when a comedy isn't funny at all just skip it.

• Dec 30, 2019

Disgusting insights into human nature, almost non-existent plot, the only good thing about it is Ariston.

• Dec 26, 2019

I didn't hate it. It barely passed the finish line of an enjoyable movie. It felt like a little bit like it was trying to capture the magic of The Hangover and mix it with a Christmas movie. This isn't a bad idea, but it doesn't really work all the way through in this movie. No one really shines, but no one really does all that bad. OK concept, OK execution.

• Dec 24, 2019

Easy to watch but different and on point Christmas comedy

Easy to watch but different and on point Christmas comedy

• Dec 23, 2019

Loved it, despite all the negative criticism. Always love anything with Justin Bateman but this was hilarious. Maybe I was just ready for a good laugh and this movie provided them in spades. Don't look too deeply at the plot just sit back and enjoy.