Oh, God! You Devil Reviews

• Jun 19, 2016

Sequel to the hit comedy series, this time George Burns plays both God and the Devil who are both fighting for the soul of a musician.

• Mar 24, 2015

better than part 2 not better than the first in this franchise

better than part 2 not better than the first in this franchise

• Jun 14, 2012

A pretty good little movie.

A pretty good little movie.

• May 23, 2012

I LIKED.CHARMING,FUNNY

I LIKED.CHARMING,FUNNY

• Jan 05, 2012

Have a good time while watching it. It has some good slapstick and a good performance by George Burns. So enjoy.

• Jul 01, 2011

Couldn't see it the whole way thru. It just couldn't hold my interest.

Couldn't see it the whole way thru. It just couldn't hold my interest.

• Aj V Super Reviewer
    Dec 09, 2010

Another bad sequel from the 80s, this one is no where near as good as the first one. I'd say just see the first one and forget about this movie.

• Jun 26, 2010

Burns is funny but the story is hard to like

Burns is funny but the story is hard to like

• Apr 04, 2010

What about this????@?/@?2@

What about this????@?/@?2@

• Dec 24, 2009

Cute, but too cute. Predictable, unimpressive cast outside of George Burns, and even his presence wears thin. Nothing special. A few amusing moments but it's just all so familiar. Bland.