Oh, God! You Devil - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Oh, God! You Devil Reviews

½ June 19, 2016
Sequel to the hit comedy series, this time George Burns plays both God and the Devil who are both fighting for the soul of a musician.
March 24, 2015
better than part 2 not better than the first in this franchise
June 14, 2012
A pretty good little movie.
May 23, 2012
I LIKED.CHARMING,FUNNY
January 11, 2012
Amusing and decent comedy starring the forever cool George Burns!
January 5, 2012
Have a good time while watching it. It has some good slapstick and a good performance by George Burns. So enjoy.
½ July 1, 2011
Couldn't see it the whole way thru. It just couldn't hold my interest.
½ January 16, 2011
Another bad sequel from the 80s, this one is no where near as good as the first one. I'd say just see the first one and forget about this movie.
½ December 8, 2010
This is a poor sequel to the original, Oh God! from the seventies. The story is too familiar and predictable that this movie isn't even worth seeing. The middle of the movie was especially boring. The beginning is a bit funny, and the ending was alright, but overall it's not a great movie, the main character isn't even very likable. Burns is "cute" as God, but other than him the cast isn't good. I wouldn't recommend seeing this movie, just watch the first one.
December 6, 2010
Oh George Burns! You dead guy,
½ June 26, 2010
Burns is funny but the story is hard to like
April 4, 2010
What about this????@?/@?2@
½ December 24, 2009
Cute, but too cute. Predictable, unimpressive cast outside of George Burns, and even his presence wears thin. Nothing special. A few amusing moments but it's just all so familiar. Bland.
½ August 23, 2009
This was bad when I was a kid, and it's worse now.
June 1, 2009
A great George Burns movie, laughed so hard I cried.
½ March 21, 2009
I saw this one years ago, pretty funny.
½ September 17, 2008
Underrated portrayal of duality that is a heart-warming tale and a real thinker if you skim below the surface a little.
September 10, 2008
George Burns, nuff said
½ July 19, 2008
I thought this one was ok.
½ June 21, 2008
neither sequel is as good as the og but this one is pretty cool.. a card bluff wins the mans soul back at the end and god says that he put the fear of me in you,,, pretty cool and fun with a great message