Once Reviews

• 6d ago

The acting is so natural

The acting is so natural

• May 30, 2019

One of my favorite movies. The story is so simple, well acted and I love the music.

• Apr 25, 2019

I am not the target audience for this movie. But, the music was good, and it was charming enough to be enjoyable.

• Apr 10, 2019

This film ranks among my all time favorites; it's a sweet story and is likely the best musical I have ever seen. No, this isn't your traditional music (don't think The Sound of Music). It's a story of two people finding not only common ground with their shared love of music, but also discovering their blossoming romance with one another. The film stars Glen Hansard and Markà (C)ta Irglová who, were also members of Academy Award-winning group The Swell Season (for the song "Falling Slowly" from the film). Although the group is no longer together, they both are still performing and creating music on their own. Please don't judge a book by its cover (or a DVD in this case). Give this film a chance and you'll be pleasantly surprised!

• Mar 14, 2019

remains utterly charming to this day

remains utterly charming to this day

• Oct 11, 2018

Genius! Very well done, loved it!

Genius! Very well done, loved it!

• Sep 23, 2018

nossa top dmais esse filme já quero ver dnv

nossa top dmais esse filme já quero ver dnv

• Jul 12, 2018

Great music and pained love stories intersect..

Great music and pained love stories intersect..

• Apr 21, 2018

So many bright ideas and surely not what you would expect of its genre. I can't say I liked the music, though but considering this fact, it makes it even more brilliant.

• Jan 12, 2018

Lovely film. A true classic. Its simplicity is the beauty. The movie feels gentle in every possible way. The acting, the sets, the music. The combination of everything has created a classic.