One Day Reviews

• Sep 13, 2019

What seemed to last forever finally took its landing with an unexpected emotional turn that left me wishing even more I had never taken the chance.

• Sep 01, 2019

Would have given ZERO STARS if allowed. DO NOT WATCH. It will rip your heart out and empty out your tear ducts. Almost walked out but would have been a driving hazard due to my eyes no longer working. Only watch if you want to forever be suspicious of Anne Hathaway movies.

• Aug 09, 2019

"One Day" is the movie that makes me feel more emotional than any other one. It is clearly underrated and obviously misunderstood. The movie has so many messages to tell and people only focus on it 90's fashion. Both the protagonists look great in their roles and the movie is as touching as it should be.

• May 06, 2019

Pretty horrible date-night movie. I get the existential point it was trying to make - but honestly, didn't care for it.

• Mar 25, 2019

This movie is awful please dont waste nearly 2 hours of your life on it like I did. Listen Jim Sturgess didn't do as bad as I was expecting, but Anne..... Having to endure her attempt at a british accent for the 86 minutes until she gets slammed by a garbage truck is worse torture then having to sit in jail for the next 20 years. I was so upset after watching this that I made this account just so I could write this single review. Other then this I may never use this account again. I have never thought someone getting slammed by a garbage truck was funny in my life until this movie which somehow made it almost comic. If you want a good laugh watch this I guess, otherwise please don't

• Feb 01, 2019

Good for the broken-hearted

Good for the broken-hearted

• Jan 12, 2019

Dumbest fucking movie about the crazy beautiful, smart, and wonderful emma (Anne Hathaway) falling for the stupid rich complete fuck up and spending her entire life waiting for him while he fucks around and is a miserable human. This is the kinda movie that makes good people think that shitty assholes will eventually come around. And somehow the writer/director/producer act like this is "romantic". Absolutely terribly movie that is bad for humanity.

• Dec 23, 2018

Hold on, this was awful. Who directed this honestly? I have to say this is worse then the videos middle schoolers make for Health class teaching nutrition or some shit. I'll give this one thing I liked, the scenery. It was pretty. That is it. The acting was shit. The story was shit. This was just was just fucking AIDs to watch. damn. This movie made me sign up just to write a negative review on this. There was no chemistry, it was not romance. Way to quick, and fake and unrealistic. Damn. Whoever directed this should just quit work at KMART or Winco. Lord have mercy on the entire waisted time I spent watching this. The director was probably going through some tough shit to create this movie. Hope your doing well. Just dont watch this movie. Thanks Happy Holidays.

• Dec 19, 2018

boring, predictable, horrible british accent from Anne Hattaway

boring, predictable, horrible british accent from Anne Hattaway

• Nov 13, 2018

Although it was fairly romantic and thematically peculiar enough to hold one's attention, it was also, at times, emotional whiplash and cringe-worthy. Still, the key characters have noteworthy chemistry here and they are just too cute to entirely pass up. I must say, the scenes where Jim Sturgess' hair is worn long make me shutter. He's not one who looks very becoming in that hairstyle.; I mean, he just looks like a bum off the streets. [C-] -- 55%