Onward Reviews

• Paula
    15h ago

Really good movie! Funny, great graphics, touches the heart. I highly recommend.

• 1d ago

Fun Pixar movie. Chris Pratt was very engaging as the older brother guiding the younger brother in a quest to conjure their late father for just one more day. Growing up watching my friends, co-workers and my own children playing fantasy board games and not knowing much about them...I found this movie to bridge their world to my own in a playful journey with some poignant moments between and bridging siblings who share the loss of a parent in different, but their respective age appropriate ways. All star cast ..... too many to list here - purchased this for my own family, nieces, and siblings to watch during CoVid19 Pandemic where we were all home safely allowing time to reflect on shared experiences such as this and also laugh together while apart.

• 2d ago

Not what I was expecting (was expecting more exciting adventure and magic vs. a road trip film), but was nonetheless entertaining. It has heart. Kept reminding me of Toy Story for some reason, perhaps because it has that timeless appeal and I can see it being a memorable classic for children. It is heartwarming and the ending was perfect. Grab the tissues! My critique is that I'd have liked it to be more exhilarating. There are a lot of slow moments, considering the very creative and exciting world they live in, the wonder, splendor and potential of which get muted by the film's pace and by how modern and like our world this world is actually supposed to be.

• 2d ago

Wasn't sure what to expect and was kinda expecting to be annoyed by the odd looking characters that were probably just for marketing. But it was a good buddy film, with great pacing, characters and good plot. Quite enjoyable... the quirkiness wasn't too distracting.

• 3d ago

An enjoyable film with some good voice acting. However, I found it a little forgettable. It may be because I hyped it up too much for myself, but it felt like they could have done so much more with the premise and it never really got out of second gear, chugging along with a couple of decent laughs and the usual decent pixar message, but nothing spectacular. A good waste of an hour and a half, though.

• 3d ago

It's pretty good for an animation movie. The storyline isn't new to us but it still gets your attention with the emotional aspect. It's more than enough amount of entertainment for a nice weekend watch with the family!

• 4d ago

Increíble historia entre hermanos (adiós romances e historias de pensamiento preescolar), una gran enseñanza discreta de la importancia que tiene a veces las tradiciones. Me dejó un poco con curiosidad de fue lo que realmente dijo el papá.

• 5d ago

Onward takes effective use of Pixar's formula; but the result feels formulaic and not fresh.

• 5d ago

Pixar has done it again, they made another good and emotional movie. One thing I didn't like about this movie is the ending, I wish Ian's dad could have met him and his wife. Other than that it is a really good heartfelt movie.

• 6d ago