Outbreak Reviews

• Sep 03, 2020

Dumb terrible cringe outbreak quarantine movie. Everybody in America or heck the world that has Netflix is watching this movie right now during quarantine because duh corona virus. And this movie sucked. It didn't give me a reason to care and I was bored out of my mind. I'm waiting for the perfect virus movie that fully addresses the science behind it. Cause this movie is dumb jass the virus movie with all the dumb decisions by people and heck that's how people really are.

• Aug 29, 2020

I went with 2 stars for this movie, I have only seen this movie once. Idk if I would watch this movie again. It was alright, kinda scary but it had a happy ending, I always thought that the monkey in the movie was a male till I finally watched this movie in full. I then found out it was a female monkey lol. Even scarier in a pandemic to watch this movie. I seen half of this movie and remember as a kid seeing the movie poster for this movie in a train station if all places. Showing my age, the movie poster always stood out to me. Kinda slow with lots of small talk alright movie 2 stars.

• Aug 25, 2020

Wow, I cannot believe most of the cast in this movie have been cancelled. Anywhere...'Outbreak' is terrifying, especially right now. I mean, just step outside and you will think you are in a movie. I found it eerie how some scenes echo what is happening right now, such as: Lockdown and people refusing to follow health and safety measures. The performances from the main cast helped sell that sense of fear, even though the movie at times does lean back into Hollywood fluff. If only happy endings do exist.

• Aug 11, 2020

The epitome of the '90s! Such a great movie! One of my go-to's

The epitome of the '90s! Such a great movie! One of my go-to's

• Aug 02, 2020

What a pleasant surprise! Dustin is great in this movie, and the movie goes from a disaster movie to an action movie with ease. Only the scientific behind the serum, antiserum and virus mutation - finding the original virus carrier being so important to find a cure does not make any sense.

• Jul 16, 2020

why was j.t. walsh not in the credits at the end?

why was j.t. walsh not in the credits at the end?

• Jul 08, 2020

The film seems to forget some of its own ideas and characters as it goes.

The film seems to forget some of its own ideas and characters as it goes.

• Jul 01, 2020

My science teacher showed us this in my sophomore high school Biology class when talking about the viruses. Scared the sh*t out of us. Will always remember this one...

• Jun 30, 2020

Terrible movie. Filled with stereotypes, including my most-hated: the loud-mouthed, intransigent army commander. Nothing is believable and it is melodramatic.

• Jun 16, 2020

The best virus outbreak movie, despite what critics say.

The best virus outbreak movie, despite what critics say.