Overboard Reviews

• Aug 18, 2019

Oh my God! Can you say RACIST against Hispanics! Like Hispanics that live the United States can’t speak English without a heavy accent?! Or them making fun of Catholics with the ash stunt?! Are you guys making fun of Ash-Wednesday?! Or 2/3 of the move was in Spanish?! We rarely speak Spanish at all. Or maybe all these people were illegal immigrants. I turned this so-called movie off halfway through. Surprised Eva Longoria made this. Maybe she thought it was a joke as well. SIMPLY DISGUSTING.

• Aug 18, 2019

This movie completely misses the mark. The original was far far better than this rubbish.

• Aug 17, 2019

This remake is worth the watch, of course not on the Calibur of the original but holds it's ground for modern times (where not everything is whitewash)

• Aug 01, 2019

Aweful film. Too much in a foreign language.

Aweful film. Too much in a foreign language.

• Jul 27, 2019

Thoroughly enjoyed this movie.

Thoroughly enjoyed this movie.

• Jul 18, 2019

Funny, entertaining. Enjoyed it very much! 10/10

Funny, entertaining. Enjoyed it very much! 10/10

• Jul 15, 2019

How dare they take a wonderful classic movie and butcher it to death. This was painful to watch

• Jul 11, 2019

Loved this movie! I don't speak Spanish, but I thought the addition of Mexican culture and language was very warm, funny, and added to the original premise. The critics are crazy - great remake, and there was plenty of chemistry between the leads!

• Jul 10, 2019

Its definitely over the top at times and quirky but I think that's why admittedly I prefer it over the original? Overboard never takes its material too seriously and that's where it shines.

• Jun 30, 2019

just as funny as the original.

just as funny as the original.