Pan Reviews

• Oct 19, 2019

My wife and I loved it (and we're not in the 12-14 crowd some reviewers limit liking it to). Clever, gorgeous, nicely acted, original. Seems like movie critics have forgotten how to enjoy entertainment. Many of the Rotten reviews make little or no sense to us. Expecting supreme excellence can spoil genuine fun.

• Aug 04, 2019

The script is suck, why did the writer let Hook is a co-main character. This must be the worst reboot ever of any Peter Pan's movie so far.

• May 27, 2019

A pesar de algunas cosas el soundtrack y la trama son bastante buenos

A pesar de algunas cosas el soundtrack y la trama son bastante buenos

• Jan 26, 2019

Quite possibly the WORST version of Peter Pan ever made.

Quite possibly the WORST version of Peter Pan ever made.

• Jan 01, 2019

Alright, Let's all agree that this was objectively a crap movie. But it was an enjoyable crap movie and it was one all my younger siblings enjoyed. Which i would argue is actually the goal of a children's film. Plus, That cover of smells like teen spirit had no right being in a Peter Pan film but I'll be damned if it wasn't the coolest shit ever. Hugh Jackman Dressed up in pirate gear singing Nirvana? Sign me the fuck up man.

• Dec 31, 2018

Hugely entertaining and fun film. Much better than the critics would have you believe.

• Nov 21, 2018

This is the kind of movie that spawns from board-room meetings and has the entertainment of board-room meetings. While there are brief sparks of entertainment, this film offers terrible performances, a forgettable story, and terrible creative choices (like Nirvana and The Ramones in the early 1900s). Children will be bored by this, even. The director is off his game this time!

• Nov 03, 2018

So absolutely insulted by the way they destroyed the original story and the blatant racism behind Tiger Lily's casting choice that I had to leave. Awful!

• Oct 23, 2018

The visuals are great, but it's very boring and uninteresting.

The visuals are great, but it's very boring and uninteresting.

• Sep 19, 2018

Not very interesting plus it has one of the worst cases of poor acting ive ever seen from one of the leads.