Pathfinder Reviews

• Oct 27, 2020

I know I only gave it three stars but I LOVE this movie. Despite its obvious flaws it is just so visually pleasing that I can't give it a bad score. Yes it's corny but it just looks so bad ass that I'm willing to forgive.

• Sep 27, 2020

I have no idea what I just watched. But you have watch it too, just to see the costumes. They're lit.

• Aug 18, 2020

Low fidelity a/v but okay plot. Didn't have to look like a grimdark comic all the time and the commentary should be less breathy.

• Jun 24, 2020

Dull cheap and oh so boring. The script is kind of incoherent.

Dull cheap and oh so boring. The script is kind of incoherent.

• Dec 01, 2019

This movie is not for everybody. It's not a drama, it's not a romance adventure. It's basically a blood and guts action-thriller set somewhere in ancient history. The historical accuracy can be debated. The vikings speak real Norse, there's a plus.

• Dec 03, 2017

Just watch the original if you can, or see Conan the Barbarian, as it does the exact same story but better. And that one has Arnold.

Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Jun 11, 2017

Historically inaccurate with characters you don't care for and a story you've seen beat-for-beat before. But somebody give this damn costume department an Academy Award immediately!

• Jul 31, 2016

From its very beginning, did nothing to grab me. Then the whole clash of cultures began with the Vikings playing the heavies. I just started fast forwarding through most of it and didn't miss anything of note. Don't waste your time.

• Apr 28, 2016

A mess in every sense of the word.

A mess in every sense of the word.

• Apr 09, 2016

Not quite good as 10,000 BC but well worth the investment. Urban did a pretty good job here, way more than the crystal meth smoking critics will acknowledge. It's got a spicy plot, decent adventure, and some pretty cool war tactics too. Go check it out.