Patriots Day Reviews

• 3d ago

A gritty, unrelenting, unexaggerated journey through the lives of the bombers, police and citizens of Boston, from the morning before through the blast, the aftermath, and the manhunt. I don't cry during and after many movies. This one got me.

• Jan 14, 2020

Patriots day is a very fun film with the cast being amazing and the way they told the story of the Boston Marathon marathon made me believe i was part of the experience. This movie shows that even though terrorist may think America is the worst country in the world, Its not because of all the Patriots supporting the country and making sure stuff like this never happens again. This movie does not need to be remade and should be considered a classic

• Jan 13, 2020

Intense. Gripping. Realistic. Not Boring.

Intense. Gripping. Realistic. Not Boring.

• Jacob R
    Jan 03, 2020

One of Peter Berg's most grounded films yet. It is not all about Mark Wahlberg, it is about the events from both sides that lead to the horrific 2013 Boston Marathon bombing. Everyone does their job, the way it is filmed is tense and put into the driver's seat to watch all of it go down. Not a film to watch more than once, but a must see.

• Dec 25, 2019

Tells the history reached into fully details. Don't mix too much politic, and focus more into the facts.

• Dec 18, 2019

So, one policeman did 80% of the work to pin down those two deranged teenagers labeled as terrorists? Oh yeah, it's true that to make good at the box office, a super hero is the way to go.

• Dec 13, 2019

Very tense and sometimes moving account of the Boston bombings. Everyone knows what happened at the marathon, so that part to me wasn't as interesting as the part with the MIT shooting and carjacking. My main gripe with this movie is I felt like the victims of the bombings got lost in the shuffle a bit. They are pretty much dropped in favor of the perpetrators. I get that following the two men who did it is the more thrilling way to go, but it almost glorifies acts of terrorism. That said, it's a solid movie.

• Dec 09, 2019

Highly entertaining.

Highly entertaining.

• Nov 30, 2019

Just saw this on Netflix, I can't believe I missed this in the theaters. It's about the true to life 2013 Boston Marathon Bombing, and it is kinda slow in the first few minutes, but after that it just flies and flies and flies. Great storytelling, good character development and incredibly awesome as a thriller, you just never know what's going to happen next. Just a great movie, definitely one of the best movies I have seen lately. A Must-See for me.

• Nov 14, 2019