Paul, Apostle of Christ Reviews

• Aug 14, 2019

It was an excellent film!!! It was extremely moving and meaningful to me!

It was an excellent film!!! It was extremely moving and meaningful to me!

• Jul 05, 2019

You got to love the divide here from the "real critics" vs the general audience :). It is hard to do "Bible" movies in general. They did a real good job in keeping the movie entertaining. I think the older Paul did a great job. JC did OK but I think they could have cast a better character. I think this movie did capture Paul and I like how they portrayed the story in general. Certainly worth a rental. Even from a historical standpoint Paul the Apostle was a major figure, so check it out!

• May 27, 2019

This file was really slow. They all just mumble and you can not follow the plot if there is one. We last 20 minutes turned it off. Not worth the time. Skip this one.

• May 24, 2019

Seriously self serving, preaching rubbish and mythology as if they were facts. Sorry, but the subject matter is laughable not to mention factually, historically and theologically incorrect.

• Apr 29, 2019

It perfectly encapsulates what it means, and teaches what it is to be a Christian. Moved to tears. Very well done, James Caviezel delivers as usual and James Faulkner's portrayal of Paul was stellar nonetheless. What I loved most, was the exasperation and seemingly hopeless situation up to the climax, where Mauritius' daughter is healed by the grace of God. Praise be to Jesus in the highest! Will be purchasing.

• Mar 30, 2019

Finally a faith-based movie with good writing, acting, scoring, and cinematography. The story is kind of a slow burn but there are several powerful moments, and the actors do a great job making it all feel very compelling. I was not only entertained for 107 minutes, but I was inspired in my faith. Well done, I hope this is the start of more quality Christian productions.

• Mar 15, 2019

Paul, Apostle of Christ is a 2018 American biblical drama film written and directed by Andrew Hyatt. While this film has fitting period settings and design, it is less about Paul and more about Luke and other Christians in Rome at the end of Paul's life. An interesting historical film which could have been better.

• Mar 09, 2019

Great movie, wonderful acting.

Great movie, wonderful acting.

• Mar 02, 2019

I am a Christian and found this movie such an accuracate portayal of the letters Paul writes in the bible I encourage any seeker or believer to watch it!

• Jan 20, 2019

Great portrayl of the history of Pauls last days.

Great portrayl of the history of Pauls last days.