Pee-wee's Big Holiday Reviews

• 5h ago

I enjoyed it, but it just seems like it's trying too hard to recapture old magic. Though I'm definitely biased. Can't tell if Pee-Wee Herman is just a character whose time has come and gone or if I'm just too old now to appreciate it properly anymore. Either way. It's worth a watch.

• Apr 25, 2020

There isn't much separating Pee Wees Big Vacation from his prior Big Adventure besides the strong addition of Joe magniella and others, but it certainly is nice to revisit Paul Ruebans obscenely loveable iconic character. Leaves you feeling warm and happy inside by the time the credits roll, and that's really all you need.

• Mar 18, 2020

Would rate it 0 stars if I could. I've never seen a less funny movie in my entire life. Maybe it's just the fact that I'm not American and the humour doesn't translate? But watching a 65 year old man act like a child is just cringe worthy

• Feb 28, 2020

Interesting parts for the Pee Wee wheel house, but I found it stale compared to the character in his prime.

• Jan 29, 2020

The laughs are either a major hit or miss, but I love a simple story and a wacky performance from Paul Reuben. This movie is just pure fun.

• Aug 24, 2019

Fantastic addition to the series. Joe Mang's performance is hilarious. Somehow Pee-Wee still has it. I went in skeptical, but I wasn't disappointed.

• Aug 11, 2019

Stupiddd. Filthy stupiddddddd

Stupiddd. Filthy stupiddddddd

• Jun 16, 2019

Hillarious! This makes Netflix worth getting!

Hillarious! This makes Netflix worth getting!

• Jan 30, 2019

um in big adventure he goes all over the country lol

um in big adventure he goes all over the country lol

• Jan 26, 2019

Pee-Wee Sherman, America's first guido and pioneer of modern homosexuality, bravely reveals his true self unto the scrutiny of the prude masses in this socioerotic documentary embracing suburban sodomy and subtle twink-next-door political undertones. Although originally meant to be a YouTube video, Pee-Wee's Big Holiday crushed Box Office sales simple due to the fact that it's now cool to be gay in the 21st Century. Also, ever wonder why he's so nice to kids??? It won't be long until Mr. Sherman joins the likes of Mr. Rogers and Mr. Cosby. Don't say I didn't warn you, America. #metoo