Peggy Sue Got Married Reviews

• Apr 08, 2020

Nick Cage and Time Travel! Fantastic!!

Nick Cage and Time Travel! Fantastic!!

• Mar 21, 2020

Peggy Sue got married is a very special film. Genres, styles, casts, directors, actors, score and Kathleen Turner smush together. Superb. She loves you, ooh ooh ooh.

• Jan 08, 2020

What happened to this Nicolas Cage? Time traveling(?) teen reassess her choices.

• Dec 31, 2019

I gave this movie 2 stars this is nostalgia from when I was younger. This movie was always on t.v. I have not seen this movie in a while I liked it when I was younger. Love the 50's nostalgia but what I can remember a lot of small talk and is kinda slow, cute though.

• May 25, 2019

This is the absolute worst movie I've ever seen.

This is the absolute worst movie I've ever seen.

• Feb 11, 2019

This films idea is fantastic but the one thing I took away from the movie is that Peggy Sue is a terrible mother!

• Feb 02, 2019

The best fantasy comedy movie ever made!

The best fantasy comedy movie ever made!

• Dec 22, 2018

Afters years of listening to comments praysing this movie, what a big disappointment. Has charm, and a few good sequences, but the next frame all is thrown away. Teenagers are inconsistent, but, come on!

• May 30, 2018

it's a feel-good film, and is entertaining. It's easy to watch and you'll love it if you enjoy time travel.

• Feb 04, 2018

A pretty entertaining movie cashing in on the success of Back to the future and delivering more 50s nostalgia. The film is saved by the 2 leads who give likeable performances. Turner was said to be too old for the role but if you can get past that it's watchable enough. Although it has not aged as well as Back to the Future.