Peppermint Reviews

• 2d ago

Felt like it was missing half of the story. The part of the movie I got to see was great but it was lacking.

• 5d ago

Loved it. Not sure why the reviews are bad. Screw movie critics!

Loved it. Not sure why the reviews are bad. Screw movie critics!

• Feb 10, 2020

She's not a strong female character. SHE IS A STRONG CHARACTER. love the story. Love the movie.

• Feb 03, 2020

Entertaining, empowering revenge film. Jennifer Garner is a natural in these roles. Don't listen to the critics on this one. It's a fun flick.

• Feb 03, 2020

Loved it! Very entertaining. Jennifer Garner was great and thrilling! Wish they'd make a part 2.

• Feb 02, 2020

The movie was a really interesting plot, full of twist and turns, but overall sequence of events was confusing. :) Still loved it though ❤️

• Feb 02, 2020

I love this movie. The rage of one woman taking out the men who killed her family and the ones who let the killers get away with it—what's not to love? I want more like this.

• Feb 02, 2020

Good movie. Lots of action and great fighting scenes.

Good movie. Lots of action and great fighting scenes.

Omg , this is the silliest , stupid, movie.. What a waste of time

Omg , this is the silliest , stupid, movie.. What a waste of time

• Jan 29, 2020

Think The punisher and law abiding citizen and four brothers wrapped into one film but with a female lead. Very good movie. Well acted.