Photograph Reviews

• 6d ago

Looks interesting..will look out for this one!

Looks interesting..will look out for this one!

• Aug 11, 2019

Like a photograph... the story slowly develops....But there is something missing somewhere...

• Aug 10, 2019

A meditation on neo-liberal globalisation and the class and religious divide masquerading as a romantic fairy tale.

• Aug 04, 2019

Stunning film: the acting, mood, and even humor. Very poignant.

Stunning film: the acting, mood, and even humor. Very poignant.

• Jun 13, 2019

A movie for every middle class indian who struggling in their own life. It makes our mind that we should find where our true loves is waiting in a lonely way.

• Jun 11, 2019

Though the film has a very realistic approach. But in between, it lost that momentum and might detest you cause it cannot be ignored, but if you surpass that and lingered in mesmerising cinematography, acting, direction, editing, music, sound etc than anyone can fall in love with Photograph and respect the filmmakers for their achievement in their storytelling, which obvious and yet powerful.

• Jun 06, 2019

A beautiful love story in the city of Mumbai

A beautiful love story in the city of Mumbai

• Neha
    Jun 04, 2019

I appreciate the cinematography and the plot development of Malonis character in reference to the lower class. But the movie her silent character and the long pauses in conversation were less read between the lines and more just boring. And the movie ends as the drama would begin- two religions, two classes, two upbringings. I dont see the point to this movie- and I really wanted to like it since the cast has a great record of legit acting.

• BEVERLY B
    Jun 02, 2019

The end was a little surprising but i think its a cultural thing- overall a very good movie- I happen to like foreign films- its a little slow at first but thats OK with me.

• Ralph Hazan
    Jun 01, 2019

Very, very slow. Consisting of almost no plot, and with painfully slow development. Just like the movie, the ending is slow and lacking sense. Skip this one!