Pinocchio Reviews

• 3d ago

It was the WORST movie I have ever seen. HORRIBLE

It was the WORST movie I have ever seen. HORRIBLE

• 3d ago

Sinceramente decepcionado. Não era oq eu esperava. Me senti assistindo uma gravação de teatro bem ruim. Produção de maquiagem e ambiente até bom, mas atuação e história, tá faltando. Gastei tempo e dinheiro pra nada.

• plant1956
    3d ago

a modern take of pinocchio. beautiful costumes, very good movie. has to be seen on the big screen, there's nothing like it.

• 4d ago

The whole movie is voice-over English with an Italian accent so at times I had no idea what was being said. Most of the characters were irritating as they were repetitive and had no real personality. For a 2 hour film there was no back story or explanation as to who new character were. The story carries on rather randomly with more and more bizarre characters and poor effects throughout. No idea how this got anywhere near many positive reviews. Baffled

• babo
    4d ago

a little weird and dark in places but entertaining

a little weird and dark in places but entertaining

• 4d ago

I'm starting to learn that if the critics say that a movie is a must see. Then it's a must not see. This movie ruined a classic childhood movie. Just walked out of a movie for the first time ever. How anyone could think the visual of a little boy hanging from a tree is appropriate for a kids movie needs to reexamine morals.

• 5d ago

Thankfully I didn't watch this film with kids around. A dreadful film that doesn't have any of the charm or innocence of the original 1940 Disney cartoon film. Cinematography is good but there are real dark overtones. Thinking as a parent I was applauded during one scene to see our beloved wooden boy/puppet hanging by its neck from a tree. Very badly dubbed film too!!

• Jordan
    Jan 19, 2021

Graphics were awesome. Especially Pinocchio, but the movie got really weird with the tuna fish, the Cat and Fox eating and the snail lady. I also didn’t realize that the voice would be dubbed over not matching the lips. Would not have picked to watch this over again.

• Smokahontas