The Summoning (Planetarium) Reviews

• Apr 16, 2018

Incredible cinematography and a very original premise. Both Portman and Depp are incredibly glamorous and deliver great performances.

• Jan 11, 2018

Disappointing...never been a huge fan of Natalie Portman's performance style and this film didn't change my view. The plot was disjointed and overly eclectic. As for any climactic moments...I felt none.

• Mar 25, 2017

The performer and the psychic.

The performer and the psychic.

• Mar 25, 2017

My opinion--- "Planetarium" is a film by Rebecca Zlotowski, we can say that we are in a movie with a rather singular atmosphere, a little enigmatic and fantastic. The movies has the merit of having three talented actors "Natalie Portman (incredibly efficient and beautiful), Lily-Rose Depp (fascinating) and Emmanuel Salinger (magnificent)" they knew how to make us feel all their emotions through their roles Respectively. There is a fairly successful plot in a rather special world too. The realization was perfect.